News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Started by Sky, June 13, 2010, 01:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

She took a step back. Surprised at his anger. The anxiety exploded inside of her. Her heart was breaking inside her chest. How many times had he said how it was nice to not be alone. She opened her mouth to talk, but nothing came out. She felt like throwing up and crying at the same time. But, I love him. She thought, and she wouldn't stop, no matter what happened.

"I'm sorry" She said in a begging tone, still.

"I love you" She whispered under her breath, so quiet he might not have even heard her.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

Axel slid off of the rock and stared at her, brows furrowed.

"Why are you sorry? Gosh Avalee, I love you too. I really honestly do. But come on." Axel inhaled and exhaled very slowly, stepping toward her.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. "I...get worked up and get ahead of myself." He had anger problems and was usually good about them. But tonight just wasn't a good night. He felt like fire was ready to shoot out of his hands. Sure enough, when he looked at his palms, there was a little bit of smoke rising out of them.

purpleraincloud

She took a step toward him, looking at him plams, wide eyed. She wanted to grab his and and feel the warmth, the heat. She desperately wanted to hug him and kiss him with everything she had in her. But she was paralyzed, in fear. She stood there looking longingly at him. She thought of the dinner they shared so long ago, when Axel asked her to be his girl friend. She was happy back then.

He had treated her better than any boyfiend ever. Axel was amazing. But she just stood there in scilence. Too stunned to speak. This couldn't be happening.
It's just another day

Sky

"Avalee...." 

Why was she looking at him like that? Why were her eyes so wide? Her beautiful eyes. He pressed his teeth together and clinched his fingers into fists to stop the smoke.

That was it. Fear. He could feel it radiating off of her. He had scared her, and that look was all too familiar. She had looked at him like so many had done in the past. Like he was a monster.

"You're afraid...." His words drifted, the last syllable barely audible. He stepped back, then another step, before turning around and kicking the nearest rock into the water. "d**n!" He growled, angry at himself.

purpleraincloud

He was outradged. What had she done? She wasn't afraid of him, like he thought she was. At this point she just let go. She ran towards him. Tears almost brimming over.

"I'm only afraid of losing you! You are the only good thing I have in my life." She ran in front of him and made him look her in the eyes, so he could see the truth that lay within them. Her eyebrows pushed togther and goosebumps rose on her flesh. The wind was strong.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel stared into her eyes and felt his body relax. All of the previous tension loosened up in his muscles. He took her hand carefully, his hand unusual hot, and pressed his hand flat against hers. Of course, his hand was bigger and his fingers stretched just a little further than her's did.

"I'm sorry." He said sincerly, his eyes proved that. "I'm so frustrated."

purpleraincloud

His hand was very hot against Avalee's. Almost too not, but not quite. She looked into his eyes, looking up. She was confused, and decided just to ask.

"With me?" She asked. She needed to listen to his thoughts, not just hers. In that moment her head was just screaming don't leave me!!! But that was selfish, now she needed to listen to him.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel shook his head.

"No, no, no. I'm frustrated with me. With graduation. With life. I'm just frustrated in general. I'm not angry with you or upset with you or anything. I'm just asking you to forgive me for that moment. I...get angry easily. A lot of fire elementalists do. I'm also frustrated because I'm scared." His fingers laced between hers. "I just don't want us to end. And I want what is best for you. Because you deserve better than me."

purpleraincloud

"We all get angry, just don't leave me. Because you are the best thing for me. I really don't want us to end." She was honest with him and grabbed his other hand, looking him in the eyes.
It's just another day

Sky

It was already dark, with a hint of light left in the sky a long distance away, towards the mountains. It was a nice view. And Axel could hear the crickets and frogs making their calls.

Without a word, Axel pulled Avalee into an embrace and kissed the top of her head.

purpleraincloud

It felt so great in his arms. She just stood there, still confused about what had just transpired. She loved him, more than anyone else in the world. And she wanted him to know. She put her ear to his chest and heard his heard beating.
It's just another day

Sky

"If you need a home, I can at least give you that." Axel whispered into her ear.

((WOO. I'm getting tired again.))

purpleraincloud

Avalee pulled back for a moment looking at him. Feeling too pushy.

"Am I forcing you to be with me, or do you want to?

(Lol, sorry!)
It's just another day

Sky

"I want to be with you." Axel said slowly. "I just don't know how it will work. We need to figure it out."

purpleraincloud

Avalee pulled back for a moment to look at him. She streched up, to kiss him, he was so much taller than her. She pressed her lips to his. He was still extremely hot, but she loved him, and would do anything to keep him.
It's just another day