News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

If time could just slow down...just for this one day...(Closed)

Started by purpleraincloud, June 1, 2010, 08:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Yeah of course babe. I wouldn't leave you for anythi---." Avalee suddenly kissed him, and he couldn't help but to kiss her back. He really was attached to her now. He stroked her arms and her back. He loved her.

purpleraincloud

Avalee was happy at how eager he was to return her kiss. This was bliss. She loved him.

I love you...three little words that still echoed in her head. She almost felt bad inturrupting him, but the kiss was so good. No one else existed in the world except for the two of them, and if they did, Avalee didn't care. She pulled back for a moment. Looking into his eyes.

"What are you thinking right now?" She asked, trying to read his pretty blue eyes.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

"Uh...."  What was he thinking? He really lost his whole train of thought with that single kiss. "I don't know." He said. "What about you?"

purpleraincloud

"I'm thinking about how much I love you, and how much it scares me."
She whispered. She smiled a soft smile. A smile that came from within, and warmed her.

((Short...XD))
It's just another day

Sky

Axel was silent for a moment and looked up at the sky, closing his eyes. He was afraid of love. It took a lot to even tell her that he loved her. He didn't even understand love. Nobody has loved him since his parent's died. Nobody has ever really understood him. Nobody has ever tried to help me. He was always used to being alone.

He lowered his head and smiled.

"Let's get out of this rain. I don't want you to catch a cold. I think the tea shop is open."

--------------------
((We can continue there if that is okay.))

purpleraincloud

She nodded and kissed him on the cheek. They were on their way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avalee walked into the tea shop. Her senses went wild. The different smells awoke her. She smiled. She loved tea. It could wake you up, or tire you out. Perfect. She looked back at Axel, grinning from ear to ear. 
It's just another day

Sky

Axel led them to a table, a booth, in the back. It was away from the morning breakfast commotion and quiet.

"Get anything you'd like." He said, pushing a menu towards her. He didn't need a menu he already knew that he would some hot raspberry tea. He wasn't very hungry.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled at him. He was always so accommodating and considerate towards her. She slid into the booth next to Axel and gently held his hand. "I'll have whatever you're having," She said smiling up at him, kissing him shortly. It was heaven being able to just kiss him like that.
It's just another day

Sky

Axel grinned  and then saw the waiter who had just arrived to their booth with a cart stacked with cups strolling along behind him on its own. The waiter, who was fairly young, maybe early twenties, had short brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall and lanky and his red and black uniform seemed to accentuate that.

"What can I get ya?" He asked, taking out a worn notepad and a tiny pencil. He flipped it open to a blank sheet.

"Two raspberry teas." Axel replied. "Hot." The waiter took the pad and put it back in his pocket without a need to write anything down.

"Is that all?" He asked and Axel nodded, handing him the menus. The waiter took them and put them on the bottom shelf of the cart and took two brown coffee cups off of the top shelf. He pulled his wand out from his pocket and mumbled a few words, tea suddenly appearing in their cups. "

"Enjoy." He said and walked off with the cart. Axel blew on his tea, which was steaming.

"Be careful. It's really hot."

purpleraincloud

She nodded in response. It as nice. They had the whole shop to themselves, save the waiter.

She leaned on his arm, tired because of the lack of sleep. She blew on her tea, and sipped it gently.
It's just another day