News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

•Wasting Away•

Started by Sky, July 10, 2010, 08:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Alice leaned back slightly on her heels when he sat up. It startled her when he reached out to touch her face, and she flinched a little. Instantly regreting the movement she lifted her hand and ran her fingers along his. Her eyes read the same message his did. She hated herself for leaving him like she did; he didn`t deserve that, even though it felt good at first to do it.

"I shouldn`t have... I so sorry," She whispered, dropping her gaze to her knees. Tears started to run down her cheeks slowly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"Shh." He said, looking at her as she spoke. Seth got out of the bed and stepped in front of Alice, taking her face gently in his hands and brushing away her tears with his thumbs.

"Don't blame yourself. I'm the one that's a fool." He brought his lips to hers and kissed her softly. "I've been an awful husband, but that's going to change."

potter_fan122

Alice took Seth`s hand and squeezed them tightly. How could he possibly be saying that? She was the one that had left him. Well, not technically, but she had stayed away.

"How can you say that? I`m the one that refused to marry you the first time. I refused to change you. I cried over another guy after we got married. The to top it all off I left." She shook her head, not caring about the tears that still flowed.

Sky

Seth put his arms around Alice, letting her head rest against his chest. He kissed the top of her head and sighed.

"Baby, do you hear that sound? It's my heart and it's still beating for you." He squeezed her a little tighter. "I love you, please don't cry."

potter_fan122

Alice wrapped her arms around Seth and squeezed him carefully. She was still stronger than most humans, but she could also feel her strength fade. Was it her lack of food, or because she was with Seth.

"I love you too, Seth. And I`m so, so sorry."

Sky

"Let's get away." He whispered. "Anywhere you want. We need to find a place to live afterall."

((Short.))

potter_fan122

Alice ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him softly. Tears were still flowing slowly down her cheeks, but she didn`t care. She brushed her fingers along his cheeks and cradled his face.

"Anywhere where you are. If you ask, I`ll be yours. In my life, there is someone who touches my life. Waiting near, waiting here." She lifted one of his hands and pressed it against her heart. A sob escaped from her mouth and and ducked her head, crying fully now.

Sky

"Alice...." Seth didn't know what to say. He felt his eyes sting and blinked. He lifted her chin and looked at her. And that's all he did. He just stared into her eyes, and then he pulled back into another embrace. His way of saying, let it out.

potter_fan122

Alice shook with the silent sobs that racked from her chest. She wrapped her arms around him again and squeezed him tightly. Guilt filled her until she felt like she was going to explode.

"I`m so sorry," she gasped, "I am so, so sorry. I shouldn`t have done that to you. You didn`t deserve it."

Sky

Seth stroked her hair and kissed her head over and over again.

"Shhh. Shhh. I did deserve it. I deserve a lot worse." He closed his eyes tightly, preventing any possible tears, and he gently sat down on the ground, bringing her with him. He positioned her onto his lap and put his arms around her.

potter_fan122

Slowly the sabs started to fade away. Alice let Seth cradle her on his lap. It felt good to be held like that.

"No you didn`t," she pretested, "I had no right to be like that."

Sky

"Yeah, you did." Seth replied in the same gentle tone. "You had every right. And I'm sorry." He kissed her again. "Let's move on from this."

potter_fan122

((Our posts are so amazing.))

Alice hooked her arms around Seth`s neck and stared up into his eyes. How had she managed to finally find him? Through the centuries she lived through, never had she met someone she admired as much as him. She had flings here and there, but they had no meaning when she saw him.

"Anywhere, babe. Wherever you want to go." She had seen what she wanted to see of the world by herself. She wanted follow him now.

Sky

Seth smiled and lifted her into his arms, bridel style, and kissed her once more. 

"Name the place, and I'm there." He said.

((Aren't they though? Bah I'm tired.))

potter_fan122

Alice buried her face into Seth`s shirt, curling her fingers over his collar.

"No. I`ve seen the world. I`ve been everywhere. I want to see what you want to see. I don`t care what it is."