News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Phoenix Christopher Stark

Started by Sky, July 13, 2010, 12:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Name: Pheonix Christopher Stark

Date of birth: May 24th, 1988

Race: Muggle-Born Wizard

Height:
6' 2''

Weight: 170 lbs

Parents: Robert Benjamin Stark and Tracy Kay White ((Stark))

Powers: Ordinary wizard powers and the ability to transform into a phoenix((thus the name)).

Appearance:  Phoenix is quite skinny and lanky, which helps give off a nerdy self image. His hair is short, neat, and always neatly groomed. It is a lighter shade of brown. He was blessed with a beautiful set of blue eyes that are usually hidden behind his glasses.  He has thinner eyebrows and a longer nose.
    He rarely will wear casual clothing out in public. Unless he is resting in his room or out doing his own business, he prefers to dress in a "sophisticated" style. This includes dress shirts, ties, vests, and sweaters. Phoenix believes that if you wish to be taken seriously, then you should dress seriously. His teaching shoes are often neatly shined.
Personality:  Phoenix is generally a serious person who spends too much time on his work. He enjoys learning something new and could spend an eternity in the Library at Hogwarts. Whether he admits it or not, Phoenix does like to debate things. It could be about the effectiveness of a spell or ethics or anything. After all, his Mother said he always did like to argue and make a point.
   He will, however, not argue with a student who is being insubordinate. He will simply tell the student like it is or give them a punishment. After years of being teased and being called a nerd, both by students and previous classmates, Phoenix has developed a tough shell. He's grown up to become stronger.

History: Phoenix grew up in the country where his family lived on a large field and was homeschooled until he was ten. That summer, he received his letter of acceptance to Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At this point, Phoenix didn't even know that magic existed. He had seen a magician come to the local library once, but that was as close as it got. His parents had assumed that it was a joke and threw away the letter at once. An hour later, a man dressed in a bizarre moss colored cloak appeared at their doorstep. He had come to explain what Hogwarts was and what it had to offer.
       Phoenix's parents were eventually convinced once the man took out a stick from inside his cloak and produced a flame with a mere flick. At the end of the month, after managing to gather so many odd supplies, they sent their son off on the Hogwart's Express. Here, he found out that he was a Gryffindor, and that his favorite subject was Astrology. He fell in love with the stars and the planets and everything in between.  But this was also when the teasing began. Students, not just Slytherins, laughed at Phoenix for being what they would call a "nerd". Phoenix always had his nose in a book of some sort or was always doing something school related. He was the one who tried to answer all of the questions in class and excelled.
     During the middle of his sixth year, Phoenix had discovered that he was an animagus and that his animagi was a phoenix, which was only a coincidence. When Aaron finished school, he returned home to work in the muggle field. He took a job at a diner because he didn't have the "proper education" to work much else. He left after two years and left home to live in London. He lived in an old motel and got a job at Flourish and Blotts, having an interest in books. Just this year he was hired to be an Astrology teacher.

((Yeah, I got writer's block, so I might need to edit it later. Hey, I tried. =/))

purpleraincloud

For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

I changed his name to Pheonix instead of it just being a nickname.

Sky

((Double Post))

And his Animagus is a lion. Rawr.

Miss Xantier

Sky

Ha I just realized how many mistakes I had in this bio. You can tell I changed his name and I forgot his likes and dislikes. XP

James156

i found it to be pretty amazing. better then mine! lol!
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!