News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

°Trying to waste time.°

Started by purpleraincloud, July 13, 2010, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleraincloud

"Oh." She said plainly. She hid away the shock on her face. She wasn't good with ages anyway. She sat there for a moment in the silence.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Sky

He laughed.

"Well how old did you think I was? Do I really look that old?"
He asked smiling.

purpleraincloud

"No!" She said shaking her head. Smiling half-halfheartedly.

"I thought you were like 18, 19. More my age. Although you aren't that much older!" She said. Trying not to seem like a child.
It's just another day

Sky

"I'd like to be that young again, but I'm comfortable with the age that I'm at now. I feel like I've grown up so much since my seventh year. I don't get mad over silly things anymore." Phoenix laid back against the couch. "I just take the hand that life deals to me."

purpleraincloud

"Lucky" She sort of whispered.

"I have no idea what do now."
She admitted.

((Sortness(:))
It's just another day

Sky

"When my mother got upset, my father would turn on her favorite song and get her to dance with him. By the end, she would be feeling at least a little bit better." 

Phoenix stood once more and walked into his bedroom, walking out a moment later with a record player. He sat it down on the floor and started it, a record already spinning around.  He stepped in front of Avalee, as the music started, and held out his hand.

"Er...may I have this dance?" He asked, kind of shy.

purpleraincloud

She smiled. More than a bit surprised. But the music was so beautiful. Happy, yet sad, somehow. She looked at his and, and decided to take it. Her heart skipped a bit. The moment was nice. She stood. His hand was warm and soft in her's, which was cold. Avalee really didn't know how to dance, and let Phoenix lead the way.

It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix had on a smile as he took one of Avalee's hands and put it on his shoulder, the other held in his. He put his other hand carefully on her waist and started to lead her in the music. They're shadows moved with the flame's along the wall and he stared into her sad eyes, trying to find some happiness down there somewhere.

purpleraincloud

Avalee smiled bigger, as they swayed to the music. She stared back into his eyes trying to find him. Trying to find who he was.

She whispered a quote to him then, in the darkish shaddowy room. "Honey, the word is filled with ugly things that you can't change, pretend it's not that way, it's my idea of faith. You can think it up, and say there is good in nearly everyone, just give them all a chance."

She let those words hang in the air for a moment, then leaned her head onto his shoulder, drawing closer.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix tilted his head to the side a little, listening to her words and trying to understand. And then she laid her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her as they danced.

"Ain't that the truth." He whispered.

purpleraincloud

She laughed lightly.

"I don't know why, but I just felt like the perfect thing to say right then."
She blushed.

Avalee picked up her head and looked into his eyes for his reaction.
It's just another day

Sky

"Well Miss Avalee, that was beautiful set of words right there." He said softly, a smile still playing on his lips. "I believe there's good in everyone."

purpleraincloud

"Even a sad, lonely girl with no direction?" She asked. Clearly referring to herself. Her face was a smile though when she asked.
It's just another day

Sky

Phoenix stared at her for a moment and then closed his eyes, sighing.

"You're going to find your way." He replied. "And you're going to find a way to mend that broken heart of yours."

purpleraincloud

Avalee leaned her head on Phoenix's shoulder once again. Drawing her body closer to his, in the process.

"I hope so."
She whispered. The song played on and they continued to dance. It was so nice. So sweet. It made her happy.
It's just another day