News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Gwen

Started by Miss Xantier, July 19, 2010, 11:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Let me know what you think. This is for a different site, but she's an awesome person.

Name: Gwen (Gah-when)

Grade: Grade 8

Looks: long black hair, loads of black makeup and clothes. Red eyes that turn whatever color of element when in use of elements. She also seems to go like a shadow but transparent in black.

Personality: Gets excited with disasters and death happening. But she gets very easily emotional and rarely happy when there is no death in the air or disasters. But she seems to be happy when she is using her power. Some say she is an evil girl but she is just misunderstood.

History: Gwen was born as a happy child. She had a happy family, then one day a meteor fell out of the sky, and landed in her backyard in the middle of the night. Then when her mom went to go check it out, all hell broke loose outside. Gwen had been taken to the bomb shelter. It was meant for when all hell broke loose. There were meteors falling from the sky, tornadoes coming out of nowhere, flash-floods, and many earthquakes from meteors colliding with the Earth. She had been around the age of 8 then. When it all ended, Gwen and her father found their home in ruins and her mom dead lying half-way underneath a huge meteorite. Ever since that day, Gwen was obsessed with disasters and death though rarely happy without them.

She had met her Guardian when she was twelve. She had found that she could control the elements. Her Guardian was her companion, it was a black horse. Underneath the full moon, the horse was a pale white horse with red eyes. Symbolizing death or the shadows. The horse had told her out loud that her name was Marianna. Marianna had taught her how to control the elements and how to shadow-walk. She appeared as a shadow when she was shadow-walk. She had found out a big secret of her dad's while she was practicing shadow-walk. He was getting remarried to another family.

Then by the time she was nearly thirteen, she had gotten a step-mom and a step-sister named Nicole. Neither really liked her, but she mainly stayed in the stables where she hung out with Marianna learning more of her abilities, and how to use them. When she wasn't in the stables, she was in her family's extensive library on the supernatural and their gifts. Apparently she was an element controller, and a shadow-walker. She had many black magic types of gifts, which were usually given to the evil. So those, who have read the books and knew of her abilities, thought of her being evil.

Once her step-mom found out about her gifts and Nicole's, they had been sent to The Havens' school for the gifted.

Guardian/Companion: Marianna (Mari-On-Yah), black pony/pale white horse with red eyes underneath full moon.

Gift: Elemental control and shadow-walker, there are still some unknown abilities of hers.

Physical attributes: Quite fast running and good animal whisperer.

James156

i really like it. Its very interesting!
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

Same. My other one, was like totally bland and the worst. Look!

Name: Nicole
Pronunciation: Nicole~nick-cole
Personality
Overall: Sweet, irritable. and morbid.
Likes: flowers, piano, guitar, rock, pop, fire, heat, cat, phoenix, dragons
Dislikes: rap, blisters, water, rain, cold
Hopes: Find true love and learn how to listen to the heart
Fears: falling and darkness
Flaws: Can't go into cold air, allergies, and wetness causes for no fire.
Strengths: Can get hot and not get hurt badly.
Looks
Eyes: Violet
Skin: Tanned
Hair: long, fiery red curls
Build: Quite skinny and average height
History (no, you don't have to use your real age, take or give a few years if you want)
Childhood: Always getting into trouble, and always managed to set self on fire and not get burned. Lost father to drowning.
Adolescence: Got a step-father and step-sister who is the same age. Got few friends. And got a salamander which she set on fire and it didn't burn.
Teen: Learned how she was able to set things on fire, and learned to meditate.
Adult: (if your that old)

~~~~~~~~~
Guardian Animal

Species: Phoenix
Name: Aura
Appearance: All red and gold with blue plumage
Significance to character: Appeared when Nicole set her first fire as a baby and appeared as a robin out her window, and only appears as a Phoenix to Nicole.
History with character: Aura was born when Nicole was, and appeared outside of the window of the hospital as a baby robin to all other then Nicole. It grew with Nicole, and was always there when Nicole set fire to something. And Aura can talk but only through Nicole's mind and taught her everything about her power.

~~~~~~~~~
Supernatural

Gifts: Pyrokinetics and the ability for animals to talk to her.
Special Traits (physical): Start fires and make fireballs with a flick of a wrist.
Companion(s): Pet, salamander
Name: Arya
Description: A black salamander which is Nicole's pet, and turns red in fire. Loves the fire. Can talk to Nicole in her mind like all animals.
Name:
Description:

Bleh. My soul is being drained... But Gwen is awesome!

James156

I like gwen and nicole!!! lol. nicole is so underwritten and overwritten at the same time. I love It! haha
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

Miss Xantier

haha, thanks. Though, Nicole is extremely boring. But Gwen is awesome!

fudge0604

Personality and looks Leaves much to the imagination: I can't really imagine how your character looks since you gave such general information.

Please try and correct some grammar mistakes in history. Some of your language is a bit "heavy" or, it contains linking words that are unnecessary. Try to see i you can find these words, because without them, your bio is easier to read.

Post Potter depression.

Miss Xantier

Okay! Thank you Albus!