News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Help Me!!!!!

Started by Crazy_About_You, January 23, 2011, 10:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Hey guys!

In August I'm gonna turn 16! I'm extreemly excited to get my liscense being how we live in a rual town and there isn't public transformation. My parents have baisically given me leway with my choice of cars as long as I pick one with a front end on it, being how the weather is crummy here and so I'm safe if I get in a head-on wreck. Heres the dillema. I'm not your average teenager. I don't have a dream car or even have a clue what I want. Baisically I don't have an opinon other than the fact that I don't want some crap-mobile and that I love blue vehicles.

This is where you all come in. If you guys could give me suggestiions on a vehicle... and I will take any suggestions.... then maybe I'll get a clue of what kinda cars are cool. So post what kinda car or truck you would get.  Post pictures if you want.

I appreciate you even reading this so... THANKS!!! :)
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

potter_fan122

Whatever you do, get a Ford.
=D

F-150's are good, if you want a truck.  Since you live in a rural area, I would suggest this, because they're sturdy.  Here is a pic.  At least it should be, if it works. Hope it helped. =D
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

Thanks! I am serriously thinking about a truck... and I like fords but my parents dont! (booo!!!!)

potter_fan122

Haha. Boo on them!

My uncle has an F-450 with dules.  He's the co-owner of a blacktopping compnay and he sells horses.  He has to haul a lot of stuff.  Over the course of 30+ years, his family found that Ford is the best.

XD
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Crazy_About_You

Alrighty heres the part where I sound dumb... I think fords are... gulp... cute! lol

Sky

There's often a "rivalry" between Chevy and Ford. A lot of people like one over the other.
I don't think my Dad really has a preference. He likes to work on cars and fix them up and sell them, so we've had different kinds.
We do have a Ford F-150. I'd say it's like a plum color? But I'd say it's a really good car. My friend likes driving her truck, not sure what it is though. You might not necessarily want a new car until you're more experiences though. But that is just my opinion. You might want to look in your local newspaper for a used, but nice, vehicle for the time being.

Another thing you may want to consider about what car you get is how much gas it uses. You probably don't want a gas guzzler.

Hope you find a good car!

Crazy_About_You

yeah there is now way i'm gonna get a new one... lol way out of budget