News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Andrew Matthew Micheals

Started by potter_fan122, August 6, 2010, 11:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

I decided that HPFF needed someone who wasn`t all that nice. I just realized that I have some free time, and guess what I`m doing? Making this guy. This is all spur-of-the-moment stuff, so forgive me if it isn`t all that great. =) Let`s see what happens, shall we? Oh, and it`s 9:53 PM now.

Name: Andrew Matthew Micheals
Nickname(s): Andy, A, Drew

Height: 6'1"

Appearance: (PB-Austin Butler) Andy has golden-blond hair that falls to his eyes and ends in a slow curve. His irises are a soft grey-blue that reminds you of the ocean and they are set into his thin face. He`s tall and athletically strong; muscles are obvious when he`s wearing shorts and a tee shirt. He has full lips that are usually the first thing girls notice about him.

Race: pureblood wizard
Parents: wanda cress-micheals, mother, pureblood; matthew micheals, father, pureblood

Personality: Andrew is extremely self-confident. He believes in himself and can make anyone believe in him too. His power of persuasion attracts people to him, and he likes that. He`s never really had to work for anything, so he`s somewhat lazy, but likes activity and sports. Andy can be a bully, a snob, whatever you call him. In general he`s not that nice of a person. Lies come easily to him, and he can talk his way in or out of anything. He knows that he`s attractive physically and he uses that to his advantage in most cases. He can also read people physically really well. He knows a lot about body language and can tell what a person os feeling or thinking by how they react to him.

Likes: money, friends, the outdoors, cleanliness, his appearance, girls, talking, sports, flying, air, persuasion
Dislikes: not having material items, the indoors, messy things, sloppiness, stuffy rooms
Power: in addition to the powers that come along with being a wizard, andrew excels in using small charms. he also had a slight control over the element of air.

History: Andrew always had everything he could ever want at his fingertips. He had a twin sister named Cristy who was also greatly spoiled. Since there was nothing he wanted that he didn`t have, he grew very confident in himself and somewhat snobby. He had many friends in his neighborhood, but never really kept any of them. His parents never really paid much attention to him or his sister and they grew up mostly by themselves, fending for their own lives. When he came to Hogwarts he adjusted easily and always had top marks and friends. He plays on the Quidditch team as a beater, and usually hangs out with other members of the team.

Okay, it stinks, I know. It`s now 10:44. =) I will definately be working on this guy as I use him more.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Alexis

I like it!
You're always good at making profiles Stacey. xP
I'm jealousss hehe
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

potter_fan122

>.<
You make good bios too, Alexis.
Besides, mine stink until I figure people out.
Stacey`s is like a book.
=)
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."