News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Detention ((open))

Started by Victor, August 9, 2010, 02:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor

Victor sat in the desk, his hand supporting his face as he leaned against it, half asleep.  There were only a few other students in the classroom, waiting for detention to start.  A few had quiet conversations amongst their friends, but Victor really didn't know anyone yet, so he decided to take the time to sleep.

It was close to starting time, and he opened his potions book, pretending to read it.  Feeling utterly bored, he decided to draw in one of the pages.  He could hear footsteps in the hallway.  Guessing it was the teacher, he just ignored it and continued to scribble in the school book.

purpleraincloud

Avalee walked into the detention room. Late. As was usual. Well just lately. Her footsteps echoed in the hallway, and the creepy sound gave her chills. The small classroom held about twenty desks, six students sat in the room though. Although some of them may have been older than her, she was supposed to be monitoring detention.

"Hello my little rebels and rule-breakers. I am Ms. Ausden. I am a herbology assistant, and I will be watching you for the next....well until Professor Longbottom comes to get me. As long as we are all quiet, I will be happy."

Her tone was passive and loud. Almost happy. Fake happy. Her eyes were still sad. Very sad. She just wanted to sit and read.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

Miss Xantier

Heather had came back from France. She looked quite different then from awhile ago at her Graduation. She was walking down the hallway, the clickidy-clack of her high heels echoing down the empty hallway. She had asked the Head of where she could find her dearest, best friend. Who was monitoring detention until Professor Longbottom got there. She had dawned a new hair-style of short hair.

She continued down the hallway, until she stopped in front of a door with the plaque saying Detention. She put her hand on the knob and turned and pushed, thus opening the door. She smirked, and knocked on the now, open door. She could see the sadness in her friend's eyes. It made Heather want to cry, but she couldn't unless she wanted to ruin her makeup.

What Heather looks like now: http://cdn.sheknows.com/celebrityphotos//2010/07/selena-gomez-americas-got-talent.jpg

potter_fan122

Stacey walked down the hall with sharp but slow steps. She was late for detention, and she knew it. Her eyes were hazel in her frustration, and she just hated the world today. Her jeans were uncomfortable and the twins kept moving around and kicking her guts. She was huge now-- at least her stomach was. Six months pregnant, her stomach was a lot wider than it used to be. She seemed like she could pop any minute, but she still had three months to go.

"Oh, I`m late again." She cursed under her breath and tried to walk faster. Aiden had mentioned that her walk had turned slightly into a waddle, and she was not happy about that.

After another minute or so she reached the detention room. She pushed the door open in time for Aves`s words to vibrate inside her head. Wincing, she walked to the front of the room.

"Change of plans. Professor Longbottom got poison oak and will not be able to teach for a few days. I`m supposed to come in here and take care of things," Stacey announced, folding her hands over her stomach and leaning against the front of the desk. Her dark green shirt suddenly felt too hot in this stuffy room. Of course, everywhere she went felt too hot now.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

James156

Alfonso sped through the hallways, trying to find someone, anyone, to help him. There was this group of slytherins chasing him, flinging dungbombs, shooting spells at him, etc. and he couldn't do a single thing about it...they ambushed him in the boys bathroom, taking his wand. It was a wonder that he escaped. Anyways, he was running down a corridor when he heard voices coming from the left...he turned...and found himself in detention, and a duungbomb went flying, and had gone off, over his head. He was NOT happy at all.
Digimon is the Greatest EVA!!! I'm NEVA gonna grow out of it!!

purpleraincloud

((?!))

Her eyebrows pushed together. She had actually wanted to watch them. It beat spending this hour in her cottage, looking through Axel's old possessions. Being alone. Longbottom had told her just earlier that day to watch the kids. Avalee could handle it. She was certain. But Stacey held seniority over her...and Avalee wasn't about to argue with a pregnant woman.

She picked up her book, and begun to leave. She kept her eyes on the ground, and her fist was balled up around Axel's ring.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away

potter_fan122

"Avalee, wait," Stacey called after the girl. She wanted the company for the next hour, since things would be rather quiet, and it seemed that Aves needed someone to talk to as well. While they wouldn`t be able to talk outloud, Stacey was more than capable of letting their thoughts be spread only to each other. She motioned for her to come back into the room and pulled a chair up to the desk.

"Hey guys, detention starts now. For the next sixty minutes, no talking, mind whatever, you know the drill. I`m a pragnant lady, people. I can hear, smell, and notice everything." She glared at all of the kids and sat down in the comfy chair behind the desk, leaving the other to Aves.

((Hey, people, let`s wait until Victor posts again. Where were you planning on going with this?))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

HamandCheese

(It's a new month don't think he's coming back)

Bucky began running through the corridors, he had suddenly been administered to detention for beating up Scorpius Malfoy because he got a tattoo saying "Voldemort 4eva". He didn't care about the detention because he knew the teachers agreed with him but technically had to punish him for it hence the detention.

As Bucky walked into detention he saw about 50 familiar faces. He knew the drill he had to walk up to the desk for being so late and explain he only just got the detention just then, After he had done that he had sat on the hard brown chair on the only free desk available.

Dan Aykroyd Fans http://elwoodjake.proboards.com/index.cgi

Top on google search (Or second from the top)

[

Which is Bucky?? You decide.