News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Is anyone out there?

Started by Draihkon, March 7, 2002, 06:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli

do you mean...

Voldemort!!! There, I said his name!!! See, I ain't afraid of him!!!! Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

You know what I don't get?  Why are they so afraid to say 'Voldemort'?  It's just a name.  There have been terrorists everywhere... and we aren't afraid to say their  names.  ???
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Napoleon....I think people were afraid to say his name, or maybe um...Genghis Kahn....don't you ever mention that name!!!!!

Hitler, no, I don't think they had a problem with him...

and as far as our modern evil man Osama goes, there are so many jokes about him that people don't think twice about using his name.

Kaeli

Napoleon....I think people were afraid to say his name, or maybe um...Genghis Kahn....don't you ever mention that name!!!!!

Hitler, no, I don't think they had a problem with his name...

and as far as our modern evil man Osama goes, there are so many jokes about him that people don't think twice about using his name.

In Germany, ppl have a problem with saying the title 'Fuhrer'.
But they are still just names.  What is so evil about saying names?!  They don't bring ppl back to power!  Like that whole 'MacBeth' thing... *shrugs*

DokkenSuite

I'm not afraid to say his I just can't spell it.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

O!  lol

Kaeli

Yeah, the whole MacBeth thing, I said the name "MacBeth" on the stage in my theatre class, and this girl slapped me on the hand, and was like, "don't say that!!!"

It's a curse to say MacBeth on the stage, for some odd reason....

DokkenSuite

Your that is odd. :-/
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

Uh....right,I foregot right. :-[

It doesn't matter if you don't know how to spell Voldemort... You-Know-Who is fine... we all know who you're talking about  ;)

hpcoolest5

:DHey, I can spell He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name! I've read four Harry Potter books twice each! Anyway, his name is spelt Voldemort. HAHA, beat that! ........Just kidding. :-[
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Thats cool.  But I prefer Voldi

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!