News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Is anyone out there?

Started by Draihkon, March 7, 2002, 06:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draihkon

All right, let's get a little topic goin' in Ravenclaw. How come no one has anything besides an owl for a bird? I want a raven. They're cool. What other bird? Hmmm, I'm going to go find myself a pet. . .

xXKittieLitheXx

*Busts into the Raven Claw common room and pounces on Draihkon* BOO!!! ^_^ *Drops water onto her head and then springs off of her head, leaving her in the middle of the room, soaked, and on the floor* CIAO!!!! *makes a run for it and fades out of sight*
..x*X:KiTtIe*LiThE:X*x.. A.k.A~ Zephyr ((Zephy, Kittie))

Kaeli

**visiting from Gryffindor**

So, nice to meet you, Draihkon! How are your teachers this year? I hear that last year Ravenclaw had a certain ditzy Witchometry teacher as thier house representative last year...I wouldn't know, I don't pay too much attention...too many other things to pay attention to. **looks dreamily up in the sky*** AAww!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Dans_angel

**visiting from slytherin**

hi, im bad, you know, i come from slytherin, GGGGGRRRRRRRR, i look like a tiger!!!!.....so, ggggggrrrrrrrrr, im going to bite you... :o
lol, j/k, lol, welcome!

Kaeli

Welcome to Ravenclaw evil person!!!! ;D

Harrys_girl_friend

** I'm visiting from Gryffindor**

Hi! I'm Roxy! I'm 12 and i was woundering if you would check my post out. And if you can tell me in ur post how to get that "My heart belongs to so and so" Well if u doo that would be a great help! Thankz!! Bunches
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

Hello!! I'm visiting from Gryffindor myself!! I'm nosy, so I poke into pretty much all of the common rooms!!! Except Hufflepuff...they're boring...no offense to them or anything! :-/

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*Also visiting from Gryffindor* Hufflepuff is boring... at least since Cedric died *sniffle*  :'(
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Harrys_girl_friend

Ya know what? We need to get a Trio to gether of about let say 100 people and we can all go kill petigrew and Voldimort!!!! How does that sound? 75 on voldimort and 25 on petigrew!!! :o
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Kaeli

How about we get trio's of three together, and then when that is settled, we can join forces, and overcome our differences from the Battles.

Sounds fine to me  :)

DokkenSuite

*From Gryffindor*
 I would love to join in too.If it's all right. :)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Of course it's alright!  Just... find a trio! eh-hem.

Kaeli

Ya, it's pretty easy to find people who want to join trios, just get one goin' so that me, Kittie, and ShuiBee can have someone to battle with!!!!

DokkenSuite

I don't care who want's to join me.I don't care if they have a huge crush on He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.( i have no clue how to spell his name.) :-[
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II