News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

[revival]

Started by potter_fan122, December 6, 2010, 04:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Oh, you totally look like the evil type." She said sarcastically. "Slytherin has sterotypes. It's annoying." She began to walk around, so as not to stand in one single spot. It was too cold to stand there anyway. "So what kinda of person are you then? Mysterious, musical guy? Mass murderer? Jock? "

potter_fan122

"Mass murderer, definately," Andy answered, walking after her.  "Nah, I'm not.  Uh, normal I guess.  I like sports, but I don't play.  Not too good in anything but charms."  Her chewed the inside of his cheek.

"What about you?  I bet you're the quiet one who sits in the library or something like that."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Emma smirked. Mass murderer. Ha. She felt him behind her and turned suddenly.

"Pretty much. Except, I go to places where I can be alone. Believe it not, a lot of people like to sit in the library." Always alone. Thats what she decided she had to be if she could help it.

potter_fan122

Andy jerked to a stop, shuffling his feet back so he wasn't standing right in front of her.  He pulled one of his hands out of his warm pocket and ran it through his hair, getting that weird feeling again.

"Well, I wouldn't know, but I've heard there's some usefull stuff in there--the library, that is."  He felt dumb all of a sudden, like he didn't understand something obvious, and he should have.

Sky

"Oh yes. Lots of useful things. Books about plants, animals, spells, muggles. It seems like an endless supply of knowledge. But I suppose if that was what I were after, I would be in Ravenclaw." She smiled and buttoned the button around her collar. "So, you're here to get away then?"

potter_fan122

Andy found himself nodding slowly, then shook his head suddenly.

"No-I mean yes.  Yeah, to get away, you might say," he stuttered quickly, clenching his hands in his pockets.

"Why the heck are you acting like an idiot?!  Come on, it's just a girl!"  He took a deep breath of the frigid air and exhaled slowly.  Just a girl, that's all she was....

Sky

Intrigued, Emma tried to dig a little deeper.

"What are you trying to get away from?" She asked him. Her tone wasn't pushy, just curious. "Mass murderer trying to evade people?" She smirked.

potter_fan122

Andy laughed, and it sounded real.  He was good at lying.  He nodded again, this time thinking about what he was going to say.  Obviously this girl wasn't just asking the normal questions.  You know, how are you, what classes are you taking?  She just dove right in.

"People mostly, you know?  Drama, unneeded reactions, etc," he replied smoothly.  Part of the truth, but not descriptive in any way.  Heck, that was everybody's problem nowadays.

Sky

Emma nodded and pulled the hood of her jacket up over her head, casting a shadow over her eyes. She nodded in understanding. She didn't particularly share that same kind of problem, but she saw it all over the school. Drama was all around the halls, even in the paintings. She could tell though, that he wasn't telling her everything. And why should he? They were still practically strangers. Alright, maybe acquaintances but nothing beyond that. It looked like she wasn't the only one with something to hide.

potter_fan122

"So what about you, then?"  He asked quickly, tilting his head slightly to the side to try and see her face.

((yay shortness))

Sky

"Just getting away from the mind exhausting things at school...."  She said quietly. It was true. What she went through exhausted her.

potter_fan122

Andy nodded slowly, his pace getting slower as they moved towards the forest.

"I see.  School can be pretty exhausting sometimes," he agreed.