News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

{Oh, I'm so naive...}

Started by purpleraincloud, December 28, 2010, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Axel turned and punched the wall. His old tendencies were starting to come out. He was breathing hard for some reason and waited until his breathing was regulated before turning back around.

"You know what? I'm not doing this. I'm not getting back with you tonight Avalee. I'm just not. And I don't think I will tomorrow, or the next day, or even the day after that. Do you know why? It's because, like I said, I need some time! Can you not accept that!? I did not say I was going to be with her, but you're acting like I just made a decision. I freaking just came back, after half a year, and this is what is brought on to me. I'll tell you what. How about you and Seth continue what you did? I'm not stupid." He made his way out the door and walked around in the snow, trying to think straight. Finally, he just leaned up against the shack, staring angrily at nothing really.

purpleraincloud

Avalee jumped when he punched the wall. This was ridiculous. She started shaking, scared and infuriated. They had never fought like this. Never. She was p!$$ed now. He had been back for a while. Long enough for him to make a decision. It should have been enough. Love isn't thought through. Love is instant. At least that is what Avalee knew to be true.

"I love you." She said before he could storm out. Did he seriously think that she was just going to go back to Seth. He was being a jerk for no reason now.

"If you want all your sh!t back, send me an owl."
She walked past him, and through the snow. She walked through the trees. Avalee wasn't about to let him see her cry. She was trembling, and felt defeated.

She grabbed the ring around her neck, she pulled it off, and put it in her pocket. She really didn't want to think about it.
For just another day, for another stolen hour
When the world will feel my power and obey
It's just another day
Feeling like I'll live forever
Feeling like this feeling never goes away