News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

running out of time [3, 2, 1]

Started by potter_fan122, December 29, 2010, 12:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

After the wedding? Like after....

"Ew." Axel blurted. "But um...that's cool." He reached for the bottle, surprised at how much they already had. He was feeling buzzed. But hey, why not have a little fun, right? He started to chug the burning liquid. Oh he'd pay later, but right now he didn't care.

potter_fan122

Alice suddenly blushed, which was definately something she didn't used to do.

"Oh, wow.  Okay, that's not what I meant," she countered, even though  he wasn't far off...
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

"I was just kidding!" Axel said, laughing. "Here, take this away before I get drunk and start taking off my clothes and running around downstairs." He pushed the bottle and its remnants into her hands.

potter_fan122

Alice grabbed the bottle from his and finished it off.

*Well that didn't last long.*

She smiled and rolled onto her side, stretching her long legs.  "Can't have you running around naked, can we?" She asked softly with an odd tone to her voice.

Sky

Axel just laughed and looked at her, starting to play with her hair.

"Your hair's so soft." He said with a smile.

potter_fan122

Her smile didn't fade.  She stared into his eyes ((which are what color?)) and pulled her hair over her shoulder so it was neater than just splayed every which-way.

"Natural water.  Rain makes your hair really soft.  Though, of course, we haven't had rain in a while."  She made a face.  Since becoming "human" she had to produce her own body heat, and she never really felt comfortable.

Sky

"Really? I guess I'm going to have to go stand out in the rain sometime and bring some shampoo with me." He pulled his hand away from her hair and brought it to her cheek, stroking it with his fingers.

potter_fan122

"I think a lot of people would find that very amusing," she said softly.  His skin was so warm against her cheek, it was distracting.  She felt herself start to blush and she wondered why.

Sky

"Is that so?" Axel asked. "Yes, I guess that would be rather amusing. A redheaded man standing outside lathering and rinsing, repeating." He paused. "You're blushing."

potter_fan122

Alice nodded slowly, her smile turning into an embarassed grin. 

"Yeah, I have blood now, so unfortunately that happens."

Sky

Axel traced the flushed areas with his index finger.

"I think it suits you. I like you with blood."

potter_fan122

That made her blush even more, and idly she wondered what she looked like flushed.  She hardly ever looked in the mirror as a vampire, and that habit stayed with her now.  She wondered how she looked with blood coloring her face--and not blood from a meal.

"I suppose that's good, since I've got a whopping two gallons of it."  She grinned at him, still slightly nervous for reasons she wasn't exactly sure of.

Sky

"That's quite impressive. That's like two jugs of milk." Axel said with a grin. "So do you eat human food now?"

potter_fan122

Alice nodded.

"Yup, all kinds.  But not very much.  I still like the taste of blood, too, but I don't feel the need to start stabbing things with my teeth.  That's another thing--my teeth went away."

Sky

Axel frowned.

"Aww. Well...I can at least make you some extra rare hamburgers sometime." He suggested. "Say, that can be a date. Dinner, and...and a night on the town or something. How about it? Not tonight though. I don't want to start going public yet, if you don't mind. I want things to cool down with Avalee."