News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

YOU CAN'T HIDE.

Started by potter_fan122, January 5, 2011, 09:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

She thought she would cry again, but not of sadness.  They would have been happy tears, if they had been shed.  Instead she smiled and kissed him gently, wrapping her arms around him and squeezing.  It seemed like ages had past since the last time se had done this.

"I'm sorry, so sorry," she whispered, "And I love you, too.  Till the end of time."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

Seth nodded, taking in the apology. It was done now. It was their past. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the silver wedding band he had removed several days earlier.

"I'm really glad I get to put this back on." He said, sliding it onto his finger.

potter_fan122

Alice watched him put his ring on and looked down at her own hand.  Her ring glittered from her third finger, even in the dim lighting.  It hadn't even crossed her mind to take it off--she hadn't concidered it at all.  She was glad, though.  The few times she did take it off she felt odd, like part of her was missing.  Just the thought of that made her shudder.

"I am, too.  I can only imagine what it must have felt like,"  She put her hands over his and shook her head.  She wasn't even talking about the feeling of lose, but more like what Seth must have gone through over the past few days.

Sky

"It doesn't matter." Seth said quietly. "We're together, right here, right now and I have you in my life." He grinned. "That's all that matters to me." He kissed her again, with a little less caution.

potter_fan122

Alice let it go, realizing that discussing this wouldn't help things.  Right now it seemed that this was just something they would have to forget.  She knew she couldn't do that;  she never forgot anything.  But she would try for his sake.

The kiss distracted her quite a bit.  More than it should have, really.  She idly wondered if he could smell Axel on her, then realized that she didn't really care.  And if he did he sure didn't show it.  She ran her fingers through his dark hair slowly, loving the familiar feeling of his kisses.

Sky

Seth smiled into the kiss. It felt like...well it felt like it had been years since he had gotten to kiss her. Maybe that was what made it so unbelievable. He pulled her into him and let his hand lose itself in her hair, the other venturing to her waist.

potter_fan122

((Oooh.  Venturing.  Sounds so... adventurous. XD ))

Alice pulled herself closer to Seth, looping her arms around his neck.  This felt so stunning, so unreal.  This felt like nothing before.  She knew that this was right. There was nothing else in the world for her.  She had been made to meet him.

"I don't know how I deluded myself," she mumbled, her lips trailing to his neck.

Sky

((Hahahaha.))

Seth bit his lip, closing his eyes. "I let my thoughts take over." He muttered. He lifted her into his arms and carried her all the way to the bedroom, tossing her onto the bed. Hey, she was part vampire. He didn't have to worry about being too rough. The bed was left the way it was when she left, messy from them getting out of bed that morning and not having time to make it. He sat down beside her.

potter_fan122

Alice sat up on her knees and pulled him closer to her, grabbing handfulls of his shirt.

"I've been doing that ever since I met you," she growled softly, covering his mouth with hers.

Sky

And so they did what was known as "the nastay", and they lay there afterwards, simply enjoying each other's long desired company. Seth just stared at her, her beautiful self, playing with her hair like he always did.

((Giggidy.))

potter_fan122

((That just made my night. XD ))

Alice had her eyes open and she stared at Seth as he played with her hair.  His fingers brushed her cheek every now and then as he did so, and each time it amazed her.  His hands felt so wonderfully warm against her skin.  She could have lied there all day.  Except...

"Oh sh!t."

She jumped up from the bed and rushed to find a new set of clothes.  *Sh!t, sh!t, sh!t.  He's going to know,* she thought as she pulled on a pair of jeans. 

"I have to go.  Like, right now," Alice tried to explain, turning back to Seth and running her hand through her messy hair.  What she really wanted to do was lay back down with Seth and just enjoy his company, but that was a luxury she couldn't afford today.

"Axel... is waiting for me.  The least he deserves is an explanation.  I... can't just leave him like that..."

Sky

Seth nearly jumped out of bed, except for the fact that he was nude under the blankets kept him in his position.

"What? What is it?" He asked, looking around as if something had barged right into the room. "Go where?"

He frowned when she mentioned Axel, but the same twinges of jealousy he had before were gone. Now he was just understanding.

"Hurry home." He said with a crooked smile. "I missed you."

potter_fan122

Alice was dressed now, but she looked disheveled.  That was just too bad.  She didn't care what strangers thought of her and she couldn't hide anything from Axel, anyway.  He would just have to deal with it.  She paused a moment to look at Seth, and a smile sppeared on her lips for reasons she didn't exactly know.

"I missed you too, love," she replied. 

((Want to just skip ahead to where Axel is waiting for her? If so, go ahead.))

Sky

Axel was behind an old bookstore in his wolf animagus form to stay warm. The thick fur coat made a huge difference in warmth in comparison to his human coat he had on. He sat, listening, sniffing the air for any sign of Alice. She should have been here awhile ago. Where could she be? Did she find Seth? What if...what if he hurt her?

He walked out around front, glad to see that there weren't many people in town at this time. It was too cold to be walking around. So the chances of somebody freaking out over a huge black wolf sitting out in public were slim.

Where is she? He thought to himself, looking around worriedly.

potter_fan122

Alice was rushing down the street, unconsciously scanning the street with her head slightly lifted as if she could smell Axel.  She couldn't now, of course, but old habits die hard.  Finally she spotted him in from of some bookstore as his animagus.  Glad that she finally found him, her pace slowed a little, and the reality of her situation hit her.

"Hey, sorry I took so long," she greeted him softly, waiting for him to explode with anger or something.  She didn't have anything with her except the coat she was wearing--no bag.  If things had gone differently today she would have been trudging back to the Hog's Head with half of her stuff in tow.  But not now.