News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Expiramente, personas?

Started by Kaeli, April 26, 2002, 12:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Yeah, Parent Trap is a cool movie!
I've never been to a camp before... I don't think I ever will.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

My town don't.I'm going to start a new topic as soon as I can.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

Shui, u GOTTA go to camp! We went to Emu Gully Challenge Camp, and they had nice food, and even tho I'm afraid of hights, it was great fun! ;D (We had to climb a cliff) ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I hate hights too.I don't go on Roller Costers,Fairis Wheels,and eny other high ones.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

DokkenSuite

I hate hights too.I don't go on Roller Costers,Fairis Wheels,and eny other high ones.

hpcoolest5

;D Heehee, u posted twice! J/k, it's just we all keep doing that! ;D ;D Yeah, I don't go on any high rides, either.
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I hate when we do  that. >:(

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

:DWell, for me it happens when i try to post but it takes 4ever and i just press back and post again! ;DI'm so silly! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

;DI'm relly giggly right now I didn't go to bed till 5.Got up at 11:30-12:00.

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite