News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kali Jones

Started by GinnyW.12397, March 29, 2011, 07:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinnyW.12397

Name: Kali Lokapele Jones

Race: Caucasion, witch

Parents: Gabriella Tolkers, Michael Jones

Appearance: Kali stands 5' 8". She is thin yet fit. Her eye color varies from an ocean green to a clay colored gray. Her hair is a light brown almost dirty blonde, she has bangs and wears a bow in her hair all the time... Oh yeah and her hair is as straight as a new piece of paper! She is a Tom boy but she enjoys dressing like the other girly girls. Her favorite color is purple... Not a blue-purple, not a green-purple, a purple-purple! Hahahaha she jokes a lot also! She enjoys her friends but she has her ways with her enemies.
She usually dresses her self in skinny jeans, a normal blank t shirt or one with a brand logo on it, knee socks of different colors, and her favorite shoes, that are now torn and dirty and look as if a stampede of  cows just trampled all over them, they are purple with white paint splats on them.
     Kali's personality is extremely complex! She has friends but is sad most the time and feels as if everyone hates her... which they don't! She likes to listen to music to take her mind off of things. She isn't depressed she just is sad often... And extremely SHY! She has good grades: B+ to A- her favorite class is potions and defense against the dark arts.
             Kali's past her mother and father both had magic in their blood, unfortunately... When some dark wizard rose to power his only target were the people her my town she wasn't born yet but kali's dad found a safe spot for her mom with some of the other witches, and all the men stayed back and faught the dark wizard. That was the night Kali was born, that was the night she would realize she would never have a father. So that's the story behind Kali's sadness, but she can still have a good time and joke with her friends... She really is a funny person to be around

Likes: Reading, swimming, sailing, quitich, anything purple

Dislikes: Messy eaters, blind dates, extremely tall people, homework, etc.

Abilities: Training to become an auror
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Crazy_About_You

Hey this is pretty good!! Welcome to HPF  ;D
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

GinnyW.12397

Thanks I was soooooooooooooo hopeing it was good!! I'm reproved now! Lol it was fun to make though and that was my first time so I guess that's a good sign!!! Lol
ily JKRowling!!!! <3

Sky

Hey, welcome to HPFF! We're really glad to have a new member here and hope you stick around!

So your bio is pretty good. Lots of good info here. :) Just work on details a little bit at a time. Like, as you post more, try to add more details as you go. But good job overall! :D

GinnyW.12397

ily JKRowling!!!! <3