News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

An Afternoon In The Forest (Closed, Zepha needed)

Started by Ginny Thompson, August 3, 2011, 06:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_About_You

Zepha watched as Trent flipped through the pages of the giant book and was a little supprised at its weight as he placed it on her lap. She started to flip through the pages and dust flew out into her eyes.

"I think I might need saftey goggles to read it." She said squinting. "I'm not sure what to think." she said as she slowly turned the dellicate pages. A lot of the writing inside was hand written in loopy cursive writing. "Where did you even find this?" she asked him.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

"In the box" he said, " It was just there!" he explained.
It wasn't his fault he had just found it on the ground.
He had a suspicion it belonged to Rowena Ravenclaw, as it was for her smartness but anyone could've been smart.
He looked at the pages. They were dirty and ripped. But then something spotted his eyes.
"Unforgivable Curses" he read aloud.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Crazy_About_You

"Woah," Zepha muttered after a few seconds of letting it sink in. She flipped through the pages, dusting them all off. The first few pages explained what they were, describing each one in minor detail. As she flipped through the book she began to notice they they went into more depth.

"Insane."
She said looking back up at Trent, "What are you gonna do with it?". She picked up the book and set it back down in his lap, not sure if she wanted to have anything to do with it or not.

Ginny Thompson

Trent was desperate!
He had been told about the curses but never how to use them. The information was all there, should he risk it just for fun and be left in Azkaban for the rest of his life?
He went through his pockets, had evil been taking him over?
Found his wand.
Before he tried, he flipped through an index at the back of the book.
"Spells" a subheading he read, put in certain categories he looked at the other spells.
"Unforgivable Curses, Defence Spells, Charms."
"What should we try first?" he asked Zepha wanting to know more.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha looked at Trent with a bug-eyed gaze. Was he crazy? Try one of the spells in that book. She'd done some insane stuff but sitting in prision wasn't exactly on her bucket list.

"Are you nuts?" she said as she placed a hand on his wand. "Or is Azakaban prison on the top ten list of places you wanna go?" Zepha had normally been one of the wild ones, full of exciting plans, yet she couldn't work up the courage to do something like this.

Ginny Thompson

Trent thought about it.
Should he listen to Zepha or listen to what he wanted to do for himself.
Suddenly his conscience told him to give in.
He ignored the book putting it back into the box and stared at Zepha.
"So what are we going to do now?" he asked Zepha.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha ran her fingers through her blonde hair. It was getting longer now, she usually would cut it inches ago but hadn't seemed to do it yet. "Well I don't know but if we don't come up with something we're going to be very bored for the rest of break."

She looked up at Trent and then let her eyes settle back down on the book. The idea of trying a spell was horrifying yet totally daring. This is something that the old her wouldn't do.

"One" she said looking back up at Trent. "Lets do just one. What's it gonna hurt?"

Ginny Thompson

Trent noticed her stroking her hair. He never actually noticed how good it looked til now.
"One? Are you sure, you were completely against it a minute ago."
Trent turned to look at the book.
He reached out towards it and then pulled back. He looked at Zepha.
Then reached out again and grabbed to book cover and pulled it towards him placing it onto his lap.
He felt confused at what to do.
"You pick," he handed the book to her, hoping she'd take it and pick one to practice, because Trent would obviously choose a spell he'd never been taught before in his life.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha watched as Trent's hands seemed to dance with the book, like his mind was muddling over a million different ways to handle the situation. She slowly began to turn the pages, flipping through and seeing a few spells.

"They look..." she said reading over the Avada Kedavra spell "... scary." she finished. Finally she stumbled across one she didn't think could do too much harm. She slipped her wand out of her pocket and began to wave it around

"Imperio"
she said as she directed it towards a tiny bug. She watched in awe as her wand started to sputter out a spell but then frowned when nothing happened.

"Huh," she shrugged. She knew that it took a lot of skill to perform the spells, but still was sortof disapointed. "Bummer" she said as she placed her wand back into its spot in her pocket.

Ginny Thompson

Trent saw the pages flip, his heart was beating a million miles an hour.
Trent's eyes were waiting for her to pick. Finally, she picked one.
She said the spell and Trent's eyes became large like a fly.
Trent saw her trying to do the spell but she was unsuccessful.
Trent bit his lip, before her even thought this through he grabbed his wand and said.
"Let me try," he stood up and took the book and said the magic words.
"Imperio!"
Trent was unsure of what the heck he'd just done.

Crazy_About_You

Zepha watched as Trent took a try at the spell, figuring he'd be just about as successful as she was. She crossed her legs and watched as stood up and said the words.

"Oh my..." she said after he preformed the spell. "Wha... what just happened?" she asked.

Ginny Thompson

Trent was ex-static.
He had done it he punched the air as he had just done a terrible thing.
Had he just committed a crime and hadn't known?
He took a deep breathe in and out.
"How was i?" he asked Zepha laying next to her smiling a big grin.

Crazy_About_You

"I can't belive that you did it." she said looking up at him. "I really really can't" . It wasn't him in general, just anyone who wasn't properly trained. 

"I'd really like to say thats amazing but." she kinda laughed at this "its sorta illegal so maybe not so amazing."

Ginny Thompson

Trent frowned.
Illegal?
What was she talking about, there are only two curses that are illegal not three, right.
"But there's only two" Trent argued.
He sat up, could Zepha really be right?

Crazy_About_You

Zepha locked eyes with Trent. "Yeah, illegal." he didn't know? How could he not. "There are 3 unforgivable curses." she said sliding him the book and flipping to the page.

Suddenly Trents nervousness started to rub of on her. Zepha looked at her hands and held them together as they began to shake. What had she been thinking.