News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Do you know?

Started by Sky, August 19, 2011, 12:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Thompson

Trent had to admit the Char was cute.
"So potions, should I do potions for my you know choice in the future, is it fun?"
Trent wanted to make sure that if he did drop potions that he knew what he'd be missing. As he was planning ahead of next year when he'd be picking which subjects he'd be doing. At the moment he'd definitely do Defence against the dark arts and charms and he seemed to be going alright in transfiguration the teacher even said he'd had potential, maybe Trent would do that too.
What would he be, Trent hadn't had a clue, yet. Maybe he should do something exciting, but the trouble was he never knew exactly what to pick unless it was definitely the right choice.
The choices you make; make you who you are

Crazy_About_You

"Well thank you Ms. I'm glad you trust me." Zepha said jokingly, "And I promise to be as responsible and safe as possible." she added.

Zepha stood back and watched as the two talked about classes, something she would've been doing just a few short months ago. She looked at Trent, "I would totally suggest it, Sky is a great teacher and potions is a pretty cool class too." She hadn't been exactly into school work but had really enjoyed that class in particular.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

Well, that was the decision of a lifetime he made.
Potions was what Trent had chosen for the future. Would Sky be this nice in teaching or would she be strict no matter how friendly they both were?
What were they going to talk about now?
Trent had been taking all the information in the others had been talking about.
Had still had three more years at Hogwarts and was looking forward to doing something exciting about choosing a career for the future. He wondered what Zepha would do. Would he follow her tracks and do what she did?
That got him thinking to actually ask Zepha.
"Zepha, so what are you thinking about doing in the future?" Trent asked, he'd always been interested in where people end up in there lives.

Crazy_About_You

"Well Trent I think you ust asked the million dollar question." Zepha laughed. She hadn't a clue where her future would lead. At the moment she was still busy enjoying her youth and recovering from the vigorous 7 years at Hogwarts. At the momen she'd been working down at the Hogshead, serving drinks and bussing tables. Just doing enough to get by and pay for the little cottage she'd been leasing.

"I guess I don't even know what I want to do. Right now I'm just trying to recover from Hogwarts." she winked. That was the best anser she had. Making deciscions wasn't exactly Zepha's strong suit anyway.
"You have to belive in something or you will fall for anything."

Ginny Thompson

Zepha had to do something, by the way Zepha always helped Trent in the most weirdest experiences, he could tell Zepha ought to be getting a good job, maybe even one at the Ministry Of Magic.
Trent had no idea even to decide which subjects he liked and which to ditch so he understood why it was hard for Zepha to decide.
Trent had thought about what Zepha had said. It was still running through his head as if he'd said it.
"I'm lucky I'm not in seventh year yet." Trent smiled and giggled at his joke, he knew it was kind of uncool to laugh at your own jokes, but it was funny. Of course no one else understood, but Trent got the humour from it.