News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Harry Potter Fan Club on line and unlimited

Started by pansy, February 11, 2003, 08:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pansy

Hey everyone. Well, I see that nobody has started any way to make a HP club that I saw besides Journal415 and I have had no recent replies on wanting to be in her club. So here in a HP club with a test that I have made up (thats easy) and I give my thanks to Emma G for the test idea.

Pansy ::)
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

pansy

Okay Hi. This is pansy and Im ready to start it.

Here is the test. Please mail it to me at

Beaglebrown12002@yahoo.com

or since the mail thingy isn't working, send me a private message (im sure you know how)

;D

pansy

Here is the test q's. Please do not post your answers. Like I said, e-mail or send me a private message. We don't want any answer copying. Anyone and any number of people can be in this.

#1:In the first book, what house is suzan bones placed in?

#2:In the second book what are some of the questions on the beginning of the year test that Gilderoy lockhart gives to who students?

#3:How do you think hermoine acts around Harry and Ron compared to the way she acts around some of her other classmates?

#4:If you were a teacher at Hogwarts, what would be your position?Why would that be your position?and what kind of things would you do with your students?

#5:If you were convicted for something (at hogwarts) that you did not do (such as turning goyle into an elepahant or something like that) how would you handle it?

#6:If there was any kind of owl you could have what kind of breed would it be and Why. (Please make up your own creative breed that I have never before heard of)

#7:If you were to attend Hogwarts, what you would be your favorite spell, what would it do and make a list of useful things it could be used for. (Make up your own spell, one that I have never heard before)

#8:If you could have a chance to go out with anyone from the harry potter books or movies, who would it be and why? (I do not want actors names, I want names from the books such as: Harry Potter, Goyle, Crabbe.....etc)

#9:If you could compete in the triwizard tournament, wht do you think would be the hardest task? (Make up on task only and I want your own ideas, none from the book)

#10:Name two good reason (and explain) why you would like to be in the: *Harry Potter online club unlimited*

Pansy :Reading:

pansy

It would probably be best to print these questions out or write them down since they are long. Also, I want your own ideas on them except for the ones I asked you that came from the books.

I hope this is not to hard and once again please send me a private message if the mail sending is not working at the time. ;D

I have wanted to start a HP club for so long, cause I want everyone to enjoy it. Im not sure what Im going to do for it yet, I might have to make classes and all, but I don't think you guys care.

I look forward to all you HP lovers replies and different opinions.

Love ya' always

Pansy :) :thumbsup:

pansy

Remember, I accept all agrs, sizes, colors, cultures and looks. Please join this club. I think it would be a great thing for the site as well as newbies who are joining.

Your friend, Pansy Parkinson (or her less liked name) Jean Dixon :angelic: :angelic:

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Ya got it Pansy!  Good job.  ^_^

I'll join!  But I'm a bit too lazy to answer all those questions now... maybe a bit later.  Heh ;D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

pansy

Of course shui, your always the first to reply to a new topic, I seem to notice this everywhere! Too lazy to answer the questions?Oh my, do you think I should have limited it? :o

I hoipe my HP potter online club unlimited is a big hit. I was hoping for more replys and messages than this, I suppose its not a very good idea. Once I get some people joining, I'll make classrooms inside the topic, have you answer questions, give you lots of sites and I may even get some of the actors to visit this. I could make a sorting hat quiz and everything and Im even brainstorming on new ideas. :blueballooon:

Okay, could you spread the word about all this, please. I've been dying to start a Harry Potter club!Thanks a bunch, Pansy. :sunny:

Lily_Evans

Naw, there aren't too many!  We're all just lazy poops. heehee.
I'm always the first?  Really?  I never noticed that.... heh ^^

Lily_Evans

ya, to tired, and I just follow Shui around (Her posts)

Lol!  

*sings:  Following the leader, the leader, the leader.  Folloewing the leader, wherever he... er, SHE may go!*  heehee :)