News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First Fan Fic~Please Read and Post

Started by MagicCamStarz, April 27, 2002, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MagicCamStarz

surely....plz hold on....i think i'll post, like three....
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

Afterward, Cam ran to Quality Quidditch Supplies. She had been saving up some money for a new racing broom. Now that she was in her fifth year, she would be able to bring it to school. Hopefully, she would be able to make her house's Quidditch team. A Firebolt was on display in the main window. Its red paint was gleaming. Cam ran into the store.
"How much for the Firebolt?" she asked excitedly.
"Finally a Firebolt buyer not gazer," said the clerk who's nametag said Greg. "How much do you have?"
Cam pulled out her coin purse. "I have six galleons and twelve sickles. Is that enough?"
"It's enough for me," said Greg. "No one's buying that poor broom because they think it's too expensive. No one even asks for the price."
"Thank you so much!" Cam said happily as she put all her remaining money on the counter.
Greg stepped out from behind the counter and stepped into a small cupboard like room. After coming out, he handed Cam a large slim box in a bag. Cam ran out of the store to her mother who was waiting by Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor. She had already finished buying everything on Cam's supply list and had bought two double fudge sundaes. As they licked their ice cream cones, Cam showed her mother her new broom.
"Wow! That's a very nice broom!"
"It's more than very nice, Mum. It's the best broom there is!" said Cam.
"Well, we better get going home. You have a big day tomorrow."

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

When they arrived to Number 7, the sky was already pink with sunset. The Coys stepped into their house and closed the door behind them.
"I'm going to go pack up my trunk for tomorrow," Cam said.
"Okay. I'll call you down for supper," Ms. Coy answered.
Cam went into her bedroom. Her mother had moved all of her new books and supplies to her room with a simple summoning charm. Sunkist was already perched on the headboard of Cam's bed. Cam popped another jellybean in her mouth. "Eeww! Liver! Why don't I get any good ones?"
Every book was placed neatly in Cam's trunk along with her clothes and robes. Her wand (Yew, nine inches, unicorn hair) was placed on her bedside table along with the set of clothes she was going to wear the next day.
Behind her bed was a picture of a little girl, a man, and a black and white dog. They looked very happy. The dog was licking the little girl's face as she giggled. The man patted the dog on its head and with his other hand, was waving at Cam. It was Cam (at a younger age), her father, Jeremy, and Joe-Joe. A tear came to Cam's eye. She wiped it away quickly. Her father was framed and sent to Azkaban; he died there about a month later. A muggle car hit her dog, Joe-Joe. Now it was only Cam and her mother.
"Supper time!" Ms. Coy called from downstairs. Cam jogged down the stairs. The smell of steak and fries filled the air.
"Smells good, Mum," Cam praised.
"Thanks, Honey-Bear. I got it from one of Gilderoy Lockhart's old cooking books. It's a shame he had to go and lose his memory. According to him, this is a common muggle dish in America."

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

Dinner was quiet. Cam was still thinking about the picture in her bedroom. Suddenly Ms. Coy started up a conversation by asking, "Are you excited about tomorrow, Honey-Bear?"
"I guess so," Cam said not very interested in the conversation.
"I have to tell you something," Ms. Coy started.
"Charm away."
"Well. The truth is...do you promise you won't get mad?"
"I promise." Cam was afraid of what might be coming next.
"Umm, I don't know how to say this, but I'm going out with someone."
Cam paused for a second. "Wait a minute! Hold on! Why didn't you tell me this before? Who is it?"
"I really don't think that you want to know."
"I really think that I do want to know."
"Ok...it's...it's...Kevin."
"You mean that guy from work?" Cam asked in disbelief.
Ms. Coy nodded. She worked at Gringotts Bank. A man named Kevin La Torre worked there too. He had tanned skin and a shaved head (not all the way shaved). He was cute, but Cam didn't like him much for some reason. He was usually very nice to Cam, giving her Droobble's Best Blowing Gum and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans every time he saw her. I knew it, Cam thought, I knew he liked my mom and I knew Mum liked him. How could I have not known?
"You're not mad are you, Honey-Bear?" Ms. Coy asked carefully.
"Not really I guess," Cam said, "but there's one thing that might...actually, make that two things that would make me happier."
"What is it Honey-Bear?"
"I want you to promise me that you won't go out, like, every night."
"Alright," Ms. Coy said a little reluctantly.
"And, I want you to sign my Hogsmeade permission slip," she added quickly and hopefully. Ms. Coy didn't want Cam to go to Hogsmeade during her first year at Hogwarts. She didn't think it was "healthy".
Ms. Coy finally gave in. "Okay, okay. Boy, the things I do for love and my kid."

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

:D :D ;D Good!  Keep going!  I like lots!

Gengi

Weeeeee!!! Good job! :D
More please! ^_^
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The next morning, Cam awoke with a start. She looked at the clock on her bedside. The digital numbers blinked
12:00. There must have been a power outage last night, thought Cam, I'm going to be late! She quickly dressed up and woke up her mom. While her mother got ready, Cam heaved her trunk into a car that her mother had had appear with a flick of her wand. She ran back upstairs and put Sunkist in his cage. He hooted loudly as Cam threw him into the back seat of the car.

Luckily, there was no traffic on the highway. They arrived at King's Cross just in time. Cam ran through the barrier between Platforms nine and ten. Ms. Coy followed. The train was going to leave in ten minutes. Ms. Coy kissed Cam on the head and gave her a coin purse full of money for the journey.
"That money's for your snack on the train and for your trips to Hogsmeade." Ms.Coy looked worried at the sound of the place.
"Don't worry, Mum. I'll be fine. I'll write to you as soon as I get there."
"Okay." The whistle blew. Ms.Coy gave her daughter one last hug and a kiss. "I love you, Honey-Bear."
"Bye, Mum!" Cam walked towards the Hogwarts Express and hopped inside the scarlet train engine.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The journey on the Hogwarts Express was boring until people started to show up. Cam sat alone in her compartment when a familiar face looked into the compartment. It was Harry! Cam was so happy to see someone that she knew.  "Hi, Harry!" she said.
"Hey, Cam. Can I stay here?"
"Sure."
"Do you mind if my friends stay with us?"
"Not at all!" Cam said, wanting to meet more people.
A bushy brown haired girl and a tall, red head boy walked into the compartment. Their names were Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Harry introduced them to Cam.  "Nice to finally meet you," Ron said in a soft voice. "Harry's told us so much about how you two are neighbors."
"Well, I guess we are," Cam replied.
"Sorry to butt in, but do you like to read?" Hermione finally found her voice and spoke.
"Oh, I love to read." This answer surprised Harry and Ron.
"You do?" Hermione squealed. "These two hardly ever pick up a book. I'm so glad that someone around here likes something besides Quidditch."
"I like Quidditch too," Cam added quickly, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. At these words Harry and Ron seemed more interested int the conversation.
"Who's your favorite team?" Ron asked excitedly. "I like the Chudley Cannons."
"You do? Aren't they eighth in their league?" Cam asked. She was amazed that Ron could like a team that played that badly.
"Ninth," Ron corrected. "It doesn't matter though. I know in my heart that they will catch up soon." He grinned at the thought. Harry just snorted a laugh, obviously trying to hide it.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The four new friends sat in the compartment for about an hour when a blonde haired boy walked into the compartment. Two big drones followed him. They looked like the biggest bullies on campus, but Cam couldn't help liking the blonde boy's looks. These people were Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle, and Vincent Crabbe.
Malfoy looked at Harry. "So, Potter's come back to Hogwarts." He hadn't noticed Cam." "So has the dirty mudblood and the poor fire spark." Crabe and Goyle sblack personed. "I thought you'd drop out after nearly dying last year. Now that we're in our fifth year, we'll beat your team at Quidditch, Potter."
"How?" challenged Harry. "By letting the Snitch hover above your head? I don't think that will help your team much, Malfoy." It was obvious to Cam that Harry and Malfoy didn't like each other very much. Even Hermione and Ron looked ready to fight with Harry.
"Well-" Malfoy didn't get to finish his sentence. All of a sudden, he saw Cam and walked over to her. "What's your name?" he asked her.
"Her name's Camryn and I was talking to you!" Harry said.
"I wasn't asking you, Potter," Malfoy responded silkily. He turned back to Cam as if expecting an answer. "Do you want to go for a walk around the train?"
Cam shifted a gaze at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione realized what was going on. Harry was about to object when Hermione elbowed him in the ribs. "Let her go," she whispered to him. "She'll come back." Harry nodded her away. Cam gave a thankful look to Hermione and was out the door with Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

sorry....that's all for now....i gotta log off....i'll try and check back tomorrow.... :-[
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

oo!  oo!  I see sparks between Draco and Cam!