News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First Fan Fic~Please Read and Post

Started by MagicCamStarz, April 27, 2002, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicCamStarz

lol.  yup!  i love draco and tom felton!
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

"So your name's Camryn?" Malfoy asked once they were alone in another compartment.
"Yeah. Camryn Coy. You can call me Cam. I transferred to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons."
"Really?" Malfoy said. "Last year, we had the Triwizard Tournament held at Hogwarts. A 'part-veela' from Beauxbatons was in it. She was really pretty, but you're deffinately a lot prettier." He was obviously flirting.
Cam couldn't help but smile. "What house are you in?"
"Slytherin," he said proudly.
Cam heard a lot of bad things about the Slytherin house. The most evil wizards came from Slytherin House. You-Know-Who, the evilest of all evil, was in it. Cam wasn't sure she should trust Malfoy, but she couldn't help it. She trusted him with everything she had. She trusted him with her soul, her mind. She trusted him with her heart. It was a weird feeling: trusting a Slytherin.
"I was wondering," Malfoy continued, "that, maybe, this Saturday, we could go to Hogsmeade and eat at Three Broomsticks for lunch?"
"Alright," Cam agreed rather quickly and happily.
"Alone?" Malfoy added. Cam was more than happy to agree, even though she thought he was pushing it. "It's a date then," Malfoy said.
"You bet it is."
"Oh, I didn't quite introduce myself," Malfoy said as if he just noticed this. "I'm Draco Malfoy. But everybody calls me Malfoy. I don't really like the Draco part."
Cam laughed at Malfoy's remark and left.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

heehee
Draco is a funny name... same with Sirius... geez!  Wizards like to name their kids after constellations, huh? lol  :D
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

The story is getting muy interesante!!! keep on!!!

and what is wrong with the name sirius? ;)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

MagicCamStarz

ok....i'm really sorry i haven't posted.  i got in trouble and was kept in solitary confindment(SP?) for about a week.  good news is i'm back, so i'll post some more soon.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

She ran back to the compartment where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were. She told them what had happened. Ron and Harry stood with their mouths open. Hermione seemed to be the only one who understood how much this meant to Cam.
"So what now? He's your boyfriend?" Ron asked in disbelief.
"So what?" It doesn't make me evil or anything. I still want to be sorted into Gryffindor," Cam said confidently.
"Lay off her, Ron," Harry said as Ron started to speak again. "It's not our place to decide her life for her."
"Thank you, Harry." Cam changed into her robes.
The train stopped abruptly about thirty minutes later. Everyone clambered out of the train. Cam went with Harry, Ron, and Hermione to the large Enterance Hall. Once they had entered, two great doors swung open outward. Cam and all the other fifth years piled into the room. It was the Great Hall. Cam looked at the ceiling. It was a navy blue blanket of stars.
Cam seperated from Ron, Harry, and Hermione and joined two other new fifth years. Their names were Tom McGregor and Kathleen Tenechola.
"Hi," Kathleen said cheerfully to Cam and Tom.
Tom adn Cam replied with a whispered 'hello'. They introduced themselves to each other.
"What houses do you want to be sorted in?" Kathleen asked.
"I think I prefer Hufflepuff over all the others," said Tom who had dirty blonde hair. "What about you?" he asked looking at Cam.
"I prefer Gryffindor, but Ravenclaw'snot that bad either," she said.
"I'm for Ravenclaw all the way!" said Kathleen. Her hair was long and black as night.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The Great Hall was filled with silence as the teachers walked in. After all the teachers were seated, Professor Dumbledore stood up and addressed the large crowd of students.
"Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. The sorting ceremony will now take place. We have three new fifth years and one new third year. They will be sorted first. Then teh first years will enter the room and be sorted. Professor McGonagall, if you would please begin."
A teacher with her hair tied in a tight bun and a pointed wizards' hat on her head walked over to Cam, Tom, Kathleen, and a sullen faced third year.
"Coy, Camryn!" she said. Cam sat on a stool. Professor McGonagall placed a patched and frayed hat on top of Cam's head.
Cam was shaking. Please put me in Gryffindor, she pleaded in her head.
A voice answered in her ear, "But what about Slytherin? Isn't there a certain Draco Malfoy in Slytherin?"
But I want Gryffindor, Cam pleaded again. An hour seemed to pass before the hat finally yelled, "GRYFFINDOR!"
Cheers errupted from the Gryffindor house table. Cam stood up, gave the Sorting Hat to Professor McGonagall, and headed toward the Gryffindor house table. She glanced at the Slytherin house table, scanning for Malfoy. He saw her and waved, a look of small disappointment on his face. Cam knew Malfoy wanted her to be in Slytherin. But Cam was in Gryffindor now, and no one could change what she and the hat had thought.
"McGregor, Thomas!" McGonagall cried.
Tom clambered onto the stool. A few seconds later the hat yelled, "GRYFFINDOR!" Tom, with a look of sadness on his face, hurried to the Gryffindor house table. Fred and George Weasley patted Tom roughly on the back. This seemed to make Tom a little happier. The whole table was cheering again.
"Tenechola, Kathleen!"
Kathleen stepped forward and sat on the stool. A minute later the hat yelled, "RAVENCLAW!"
The Ravenclaw table exploded into cheers and whistles. Kathleen stood up and jogged happily to the Ravenclaw house table. The sullen faced third year was sorted into Slytherin.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

After the first years were sorted, the feast began. There was a lot of food. Cam was so hungry that she piled her plate with mashed potatoes, gravy, and chicken. The food was delicious. Malfoy came over to Cam's table to say hi.
"Hey, Cam," he said, "congratulations."
"Thanks, Malfoy."
"Since when were you nice, Malfoy?" Ron shot.
Cam could tell that Malfoy wanted to yell an insult at Ron, but he held himself back. Instead, he said calmly,"Ever since I met Cam. You must be really thick headed not to notice that." Cam blushed. "I better get back to my table, Cam."
"Okay, bye." Malfoy left.
About an hour later, Cam headed to the Gryffindor common room with Hermione, Ron, and Harry.
"Password?" asked the Fat Lady.
"Gored Catopus. A prefect downstairs told me," Hermione said.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

if i post any numbers that don't make sense, please ignore them.   It's just a mental note to myself.

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

no one posted....i'll be posting more soon....
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

The three friends entered the Gryffindor common room. Tom was sitting on a chair by the fireplace. Ron and Harry went to the boys' dormitories while Hermione went to the bathroom. Cam approached Tom. "Are you alright?"
Tom jumped. "Yeah, I guess so." Tom blushed at the sight of Cam. "You know what, I'm not so great I guess."
"What happened?"
"Well, you're really nice to me," he said. Cam sat down beside him. "You're going out with Malfoy aren't you?"
"Yeah."
"Sorry, it's just that, you don't seem the type to be going out with a Slytherin."
"Oh. Well, I'm sorry you didn't get sorted into Hufflepuff," Cam said to change the subject. "I know how much it meant to you."
"Thanks," said Tom. "Well, I better get going to bed."
"Me too. 'Night, Tom."
As Cam walked up the stairs to the girls' dormitories, she couldn't help noticing that Tom was looking up at her.
"I think he likes you," Hermione said after Cam told her about her "meeting" with Tom.
"But I'm already going out with Malfoy," Cam said. She was trying to get Hermione to change her mind.
"It doesn't matter. I think he's jealous."
Cam decided to write a letter to her mother to take her mind off Tom and Malfoy.

Dear Mom,
I had a great time on the Hogwarts Express. I sat with my new friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I made another good friend on the train too. His name is Draco Malfoy, but everyone calls him Malfoy. He doesn't really like the Draco part. We're starting classes tomorrow. I was sorted into Gryffindor! Isn't it wonderful? Anyway, please answer soon. I'll send this letter with Sunkist. Bye! I love you!
Love always,
Cam

Cam folded the letter, sealed it, and gave it to Sunkist to deliver. Sunkist flew out the window looking like a bright orange star in the distance. Cam decided to keep her relationship with Malfoy a secret from her mother. She didn't want her mother to get mad at her for going out with a Slytherin if she was still mad at her for going out with Kevin La Torre.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

At breakfast the next moring, Cam received her schedule from Professor McGonagall. It read:

Charms: 9 a.m.
D.A.D.A.: 9:45 a.m.
History of Magic: 10:40 a.m.
Lunch: 11:50 a.m.
Care of Magical Creatures: 1 p.m.
Potions: 1:45 p.m.
Herbology: 2:30 p.m.

Cam couldn't help noticing that Hermione, Ron, and Harry had the same schedule.
"Aren't you supposed to be in your third year?" Ron asked. "You're thirteen aren't you?"
"Yes, but Madam Maxime, she's head of Beauxbatons you know, well, she was very approving of my grades and asked Dumbledore if he could place me in fifth year instead of third."
"Wow, Hermione!" exclaimed Ron, "you've got competition. You didn't go up two whole years!"
"I don't care," Hermione said. "We better get going, we have Charms class in ten minutes."
The three friends swept down the hallway towards the Charms classroom. "Who are we doubling with?" Harry asked.
"Ravenclaw," said Ron. Harry paused.
"Don't worry, Cho's in her sixth year remember? We're in our fifth. She won't be there to see you blushing." Ron laughed but stopped after Harry punched his arm.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

In Charms class, Harry was surprised to see Cho there. She had talked with Professor Flitwick. She was taking extra subjects and had to take Charms with the fifth years for the rest of the year.
Ron partnered with Hermione while rubbing his arm. He was also red in the face. Harry partnered with Cho and Cam partnered with Tom. They were learning how to do the Reading Charm, which was very helpful when doing homework if you did it properly.
"Now, class, repeat after me, Flippados Paggium!" squeaked Professor Flitwick.
"Flippados Paggium!" the class repeated.
"Good. Now please work the charm on your books."
By the end of the class, only Hermione and Cam were able to make the Reading Charm work correctly. On their way to Defense Against the Dark Arts, Cam and Hermione chatted about what they had learned from the books they had so quickly read.
"WOW! We'll be able to read the whole library by the end of the year with this charm!" exclaimed Hermione.
"I know. It'll be so much fun," Cam said.
Harry decided to change the subject. "CAm, did you know that there are Quidditch tryouts on Friday? Are you trying out?"
"Of course! Are there any spots left for Chasers?"
"Yeah...Alicia Spinnett dropped out of the team because her grades were too low."
"Cool. I'll be there."
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

When they arrived at their Defense Against the Dark Arts class, they took four seats in the front. "We should be getting a new teacher this year," Hermione whispered to Cam. Right after she said this, a tall brown haired man walked into the room. His hair became messier as he rushed to his desk.
"Welcome, clath. Ath you may already know, I am you new Defenth Againth the Dark Arth teacher. My name ith Profethor Granhite." He had a terrible lisp. It was very hard to make out what he was saying. "We shall be thtudying werewolvth for our firth lethon. Pleath open your bookth to page 202."
After Defense Against the Dark Arts, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Cam, and Tom appeared at their most boring class: History of Magic. Cam and Hermione passed notes while Professor Binns, their teacher, lectured about the Great Stove Disaster of the Ministry of Magic.
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

whew!  that was a lot!  plz reply.

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸