News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My First Fan Fic~Please Read and Post

Started by MagicCamStarz, April 27, 2002, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

It's just a really good story! ;DI want more, please, Cam! PLEASE? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

*~*Hermione*~*

Shui's right, it wasnt the cliff or anything, but I was feeling dramatic.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

lol.  We all do at times.  

Great story!  Please keep it comin.

hpcoolest5

;DYes, please do! It's great! All parts of a story are cliff hangers to me, because I want the next installment! ;D ;D ;D ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Hermione_Granger

its excellent!!! really!! it actualy surpirsed me alittle that cam wa sa witch! keep writin! im  a newbie ehre, just today, and all iseem to do is talk! in the other boarsds, no one tlaks! i think i know where i belong :-)
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

hpcoolest5

;DLol! Welcome Hermione Granger! ^___^ Please stay and we'll have heaps of fun! When u post a certain amount of times, u'll turn into a seeker! Then wizard, Professor, then Minister. jsyk! ;D ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

emily824

omg.. that's sooo good!!! i'm writing one to, but i thought ppl wolud laugh if i ut my self in it!  :-\ guess not. that's a great story!
-emily  ::)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Thats what I did in my first story... it's very common, actually. :)
You should post ur story!

emily824

i love your story!!!! ur going to be a great writer when u get older!!!   ;D

emily824

ya know what.. i think i will. but i mean, it's like, well, it could be a chapter in one of the books. it's not a whole story like cam's.  :-\

That's okay!  Post it ne way!  ;D

MagicCamStarz

wow!  you all make me so happy!  i'll try to post more....but i might not be able to.  i got like 2 new readers.  thats kool....till later....bye!
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

Winter at Hogwarts was very cold. It snowed almost everyday. The grounds were a white bedsheet everymorning. Dumbledore sent out a flyer in the school about a Christmas Dance. It would occur after the Christmas Dinner (7'oclock). Most of the students stayed in order to go to the dance.
Ron was going with Hermione and Harry was going with Sam. Tom decided to go with Lavender. Cam and Malfoy were going together.
On Christmas morning, Cam was awaken by a very hyper Hermione and Sam. They were jumping on her bed yelling at the top of their breath. "MERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! OPEN YOUR PRESENTS!"
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

MagicCamStarz

"Are all of these mine?" Cam asked surprisingly. She had never gotten so many presents in her life. She usually got about one to three presents a year, even though she always bought presents for her friends. About one or two friends would give her a present and she would exchange a gift with her mother. She looked at the small pile of gifts at her feet. She picked up a medium-sized parcel that was on the top. She opened the card and read it out loud:

To My Dearest Honey Bear,
Merry Christmas! Hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see you again! All of your friends sound very nice. I can't wait to meet them as well. How are you? I'm very sorry I haven't answered your letters. I've been really busy. I hope to be seeing you soon. I was really hoping for you to come back on your Christmas break, but I guess you wanted to stay in school with all of your friends. I love you! Take care and keep out of trouble.
Love,
Mom

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!