News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

BLACKNESS~1st year at Hogwarts

Started by Zack, November 16, 2003, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:isis:.

*finishes packing away most of her belongings and then heads down the stairs. sees Zack and sits down across from him* hey there *smiles* whatcha' up to?
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Zack

nothin, you *smiles over at her, still covered in snow*

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

same *sighs and then notices some snow still on the top of his head and giggles*
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Zack

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

*touches the top of her head and then points to him* you have snow on your head *giggles a bit*

Zack

oh..*turns a bit red, embarrassed**brushes it off and stands, now warm**takes off cloak and puts it over the chair back, then sits back down**laughs*

*laughs a bit too and then smiles*

Zack

*smiles also* so what`ve you been up to?

o, not much.... just been unpackin'. how 'bout you?

Zack

cool *smiles* I wasn`t doing much, just having a glass of butterbeer *shrugs*

o *continues to smile and nods head*

*finally sighs and then sits down next to him* so, whatcha' plannin' on doin' today?