News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A story of my own

Started by DokkenSuite, April 28, 2002, 06:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DokkenSuite

When Harry was at the robe shope he saw a pale face boy and a girl with wings like a bird,a tail,body,and ears of a lion,and she talked and walked like a humen."Is that a little tight for your wings dear?"said a which helping her.
"A little.Owch!"
 The boy couldn't take his eyes off her."You know I like girls with bloned hair."
Harry was about to go talk to her when..."All done"
She walked by Harry and Harry notice she had green eyes like him,just not as green ."Sara,you got the money don't you?"she asked a girl who looked like her egcept her voise and she had blue eyes.
  A few months later on his way to the train he saw her agien.She looked as thought she didn't know were the train was eather.Harry asked Mrs.Wesley how to get to the train.After his new friend Ron came throw she did."She must have gotten the idea."thought Harry.
  When Harry got on the train she was sitting next to the window looking out it."Uh. hi"said Harry vary shyly.
"Hi"she replied."My name is Princess Cassie Lions".
"Princess of what?"
"The Planet Petty Gallifrey or Pluto in Earth terms.Humens only see our moon we descised it."
"Oh "said Harry sounding surprised."My name is Harry Potter"
"Nice to meet you Harry"All of a sudden Ron come in and asked if Harry Was The Harry.He showed him his scar.Ron exsplained that he thout his brothers were playing a trick on him."Who or what are you"he asked Cassie.
"I am The Pretty Gallifreyian Princess Cassie Lions"she said angerly."Oh"He replaied.
 They arived at Hogwarts with onther friend.Hermine Granger.Harry,Ron,and Hermine were soted into Griffindor.The pale boy whose name was Malfoy was in Slytherin.As he walked by he pulled Cassie's tail playfully.Cassie was the last."Oh let's see here"said a voise in her ear."You are brave.You have lion blood in you.You have a dangerus enemy named scar.I beleve you shall be In,GRIFFINDOR."she walked by Malfoy who pulled her tail agein and sat by Harry,Ron,and Hermine.
 *Let me know if it's good and i will continue.*      
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

It's cute and very different/original.  But it seems to be going a bit fast... otherwise, cool, and keep going!
Is this your first ff or what?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

yes it's my first.I type some mre tommrrow I don't have long.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Alrighty tighty!  
This is really good for your first!  My first one sucked! lol

DokkenSuite

One of these days I'll put more I don't have long now.Your's was good Shui.

DokkenSuite

If I have more time there will be more.

DokkenSuite

"Who's that wierd teachur sitting by Qurill?"Harry asked.
  "That's Snape."Said Ron"I heard he only favoers the Slytherines."
 After what seemed 10 mins. it time for bed.Cassie slept next to Hermine's bed.She was ready for the first day.
   When Cassie woke up,she was the only up.She knew her hair would be a problem so she whent to deal with it.She saw that there was some one waching her.Out of the blue...SWISH!She flung around with a sword in her hands.She looked up and Fred and Goegre were looking very stupiedfyed."Sorry you scared me."she told them.
 "Were did you get that",asked one of them."What's that on it?"
 "It's a snake and I got it from mom.I know what your going to ask.Dumbledor knows it  can't be used by enybody else.It' called the Serpit.And it's magical.Oops said to much."she said and went to the Great Hall.
 Harry,Ron,and Hermine all looked very tierd.They deffently weren't ready.All the Slytherines and Gryffendors went down in the dark and creepy dungens.As they entered Snape's there was a lot of chattering teeth.
 They  started  with a speech then rollcall."Lions,Malfoy,Potter...."he stopped and got up.
 "Lions and Potter our 2 new celberties."He asked some difficult qustions."I know all the anserwers,Sir,"said Cassie bravely."The first, a very power sleeping potion that erned the name The Sleeping Drought or something like that.The second,in a goat's stumuch.It cures most posins.Finlly,no difference they'er the same."Snape looked at her verey funny almost inpressed.
 "I see you been studying 3 points to Gryffindor.Your the first one I did that to.Be warned it might be the last."

hpcoolest5

:D This is really good, BHC! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

When I have more time I will add more.

emily824

i love it! very creative~  :)
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DokkenSuite

emily824

what's ur wish BHC? and why do u have to be rich to get it?
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

DokkenSuite

It involves a sertin person,sertin place, and other personal details.