News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

it seems 2 b

Started by Emma G., March 14, 2003, 08:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

.:isis:.

ok, i asked my old science teacher, my science teacher this year, my old core teacher, my old pe teacher, and my new core teacher if they thot that water was blue, and they all said yes. and of course both science teachers gave me almost the exact same explanation that the book gave me. so do you now believe that water is blue? i also searched online, and i found nothing on the color of water. lol...
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Ok then, I guess that settles it.  

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

:) ;) :D ;D :D ;) :)

:) ;) :D ;D :o ::) :o ;D :D ;) :)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

Ok, enough insanity.  Ok, maybe just one more?

[size=26]LOL[/size]

ronweazley122

I C U LIKE DE MOVIN" COLORS! WOW.....WOW............WOW........I DO TO!!!!!!!I WONDER IF WE LIKE ANYTHING ELSE THE SAME?!LIKE.....HARRY POTTER....OR THE SAME MUSIC OR.....

Kiara Johnson

LOL, ya...lots in comon.  hee