News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wah me! :(

Started by cho chang, March 16, 2003, 08:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

I want to be a moderator so badly but I'm not a MoM yet and everyone who entered the forum after me already is and WAAAAAAAAAAA!   :bigcry:

I just don't have enough time! *sniff*

Hmmm, I felt better after this outburst. I know! Everyone who felt bad about something and want to cry can do it here! Then everyone else can help!

Ladies and gentelmen, the Wah Me Cryroom is open! 24 hours a day and 7 days a week!
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Lily_Evans

Hmm....*Thinks of a problem*

WHY SCHOOL!

cho chang

We can't solve that problem but i guess it's ok to Wah about. But spring vaction is here! Ya know my parents are forcing me to apply for privait school and if I didn't pass the test i will not have a birthday and i don't even want to go! Wah!

cho chang

But one kool thing about privait school is that it's like Hogwarts.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Then think of it that way while you're there, if you do go.  :)

I don't have anything to 'Wah me' about right now...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

Why does most of the people in my school hate me and why am I liked by the geekyest guy? :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :thumbsdown:
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Lily_Evans

It doesn't matter, tell him off, especially through er-*Whispers: PMS *

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*laughs* HG, yer so cute. :D

DDPC, at least someone likes you!  *sigh*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

seriously though......

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Daniel's Sweethart on March 16, 2003, 11:13:52 AM
Why does most of the people in my school hate me and why am I liked by the geekyest guy? :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :thumbsdown:

If people don't like you for what and who you are then they aren't worth your time.  As far as they guys are concernd, you probsably arn't old enouph to worrie about them ant way :)  Besides, most of your"Geeks" turn out to be pretty darn hot when they gey older ;)

DokkenSuite

*coughs*yah right*coughs*
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

I'm serious, Most of your "Hot"  football players turn out to be fat beerbelly alcoholics and wife beater that have no money.  Were as your "Geeks"  usualy have loads of money and treat women like queens and turn out to be prety gosh darn good looking too...

Trixie Malfoy

*~*Trixius malfoy*~*

trixie for short, do not calll me my real name!

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Kate Weasley on April 13, 2003, 10:16:59 AM
How do you know?

i just do.   I have big family and seen lots of pictures and heard lots of stories of who did what when in school and therefore keep track of who does what and who looks like what now.   hee  hee  hee prety simple actualy.lol  Look at some of the hottest male celebs...80% of then were geeks when in school. ;D ;)