News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wah me! :(

Started by cho chang, March 16, 2003, 08:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Lemon Sher

so daniel radcliffe will turn into an alcholic...i don't have hp book number 5 whaaa

Twisted Lemon Sher

i have nothing more wha about cause i got the book! advice :if u were at my school i would have some cause our gifted teacher as my aunt would say would let somebody in her class kill a person not so smart and she wouldn't give a s**t she is so mean she doesn't help u if u r having probs with anything she'll just let u flunk

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Are you talkin bout my test scores Lavender?  *Blushes.*  Ya, I am pretty cool, huh.  J/K  LOL

_Lavender_

YEAH, I GUESS i AM...COOL!!!!!!!!!

DokkenSuite

Hey ya know what?  I got an autograph pix of Danny  and a letter that says that if anyone says there takling to him through e-mail that they are lying.  He said he dosen't use hie e-mail.  Thought you would like to know that.

[size=30]BEWARE![/size] :o
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

lol, any way...I was talking with Daniel Rad the other day and he said that he loves this forum and....What?  Not Funny?  Err-- uhm sorry for that..heehee :devil: < he made me do it.

DokkenSuite

Were you talking through email? ::) ;)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

Ya, that's it, through e-mail..and ya...

DokkenSuite

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

DokkenSuite

Me and Kiara_maul were talking for ever that night weren't we Kiara.