News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

War

Started by Emma G., March 19, 2003, 03:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

OMG!  :-\  I so sorry!  *hugs HG*  :(
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

I'm Ok, I barely know him! I met him Twice, and that is it, btu still sad. *is ok*

Emma G.

They do not  >:( >:( >:( >:(
that is what he said it might be a cover

Lily_Evans

Emma G.

i live really close to ny i here a lot of stuff that the presedent and othe news reportrs

It doesn't matter where you live.  Everyone gets the same amount of info.

Emma G.

who cares about that tons of our guys r dieing if those american pple dont kill bin and that other guy i will  i hate there guts so bad so they better be ready for death a very painful one too very very very painful :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

ronweazley122

ur very insensitive!!!(AND RUDE) :o and no offense,but haw do you expect to kill them all? ::) and they went out there on the pres's orders!and its hermione_g's uncle we're talking about!not 'some guy' >:( >:(RUDE!!!!

I'm sorry but I cannot understand yer posts, Emma G.  And, sitting here, ranting, won't do a thing!  If you feel so deeply for this, then go out and help some way.

ronweazley122

Lily_Evans

Thanks Ron!

Emma, I have no idea what the heck u r talking about, I'm not trying to be mean either.

And your saying you don't care about the people fighting for YOU no offence but your acting very selfish, No my uncle didn't serve for America but Scotland. aND ur saying let's say one of your friends or someone you know dad/mum's serving wouldn't you care for there saftey?

ronweazley122

*sigh*  we've lost her...  v_v

ronweazley122

its all my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: