News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

~**Intia's Dream**~ (Please read and Post!***)

Started by Harrys_girl_friend, August 9, 2002, 11:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harrys_girl_friend

This really isn't a harry potter fan fic but i think u will like it.

Intia's Dream
     By: Roxxann Bennett

"Intia wash the dishes will you?" Her mother hollared up the stairs.
     "Yes mother! Anything for you." Intia lazily replied.
     Intia closed her math book and got up from her desk. She turned around to flip her bedroom light off when she remembered that she was supposed to call her father, so he could get her a cake for her eighteenth birthday.
     "I really wanted to have a party with all my friends but  Mother woun't  let me because she doesn't like having partys at our house or spending money on a party somewhere else. Then my o so rich father was always on the go because after mom and him got a divorce he became a famouse book writer, Artist, and owner of a huge company so he never has time for me!" Intia greatly thought to herself.
     She walked out into the hall way and headded for the stairs. Wile she was walking she thought of all her friends. First there is my BFF Valary, Second is my boyfriend John, third is Jenny, and fourth Valary's boyfriend Christopher, which we all call him Cris for short.  

*** i will post tommorow ***
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Harrys_girl_friend

nobody posted??  :-[ :'( >:( :( :-\nobody liked it??

well i will post one more but thats it if nobody posts i quite!!! :'(

Intia trotted into the kitchen and picked up a dirty plate and poped into the dishwasher. then she started to fill the dishwasher with cups and bowels, silverwear, pots, pans, and then she put in the dish soap. She shut the door on it, clicked the on button, set the timer, and left the room.
     She headed back upstairs with the phone in her hand. On the way up she dialed her fathers home phone. a woman picked up the phone on the other end and said "Hello, Lily speaking, how may i help you?"
     "Um may I please speak to my dad?" Intia spoke into the phone.
     " May I ask who's calling?" Lily  replied.
     " I'm Intia, Mark's daughter." Intia shakily said.
     " Oh, i've heard alot about you Intia.Your father will be here in a minute, please hold on." She said dryly.    
     Intia waited impatiently.
      '' Intia your father can't speak to you at the moment so can I take a message?"
     " Uh,  no that's ok I will ride my bike over to see him. bye." Intia said totaly freaked.

The next day at school Intia met up with her best Valary. Intia told her everything about what happened.
     "Oh my gosh!" Valary said as she pretended to faint.
     "Well know you know how mean my dad is!" Intia barked at Val.
     "Sorry Intia! Gosh you don't have to yell at me!" Valary screamed back.
     At that moment Intia broke into tears. "Val you don't know how screwed my family is! My dad never dated until now! For some reason I don't know why! He's a total jerk to me and I don't even know why I bother to even talk to him!" Intia spat at Val. Intia got up to run to the girls bathroom but something held her back. She turned to face her boyfriend John.
     "Hey Intia don't spaz out." John replied to her crying.
     Intia glared at him for what almost felt like a half hour when she finaly spoke out "Leave me Alone! You don't know how i feel right now and you never will!" Intia got up and stomped out of the cafateria mad and scared at the same time. I hate my family! I hate my dad! I hate everything! Intia thought to herself.

When Intia got home she went straght to her room and noticed two packages on the bed. One was a small sized package that was stamped  first class mail. She looked at the lable on it and saw it was from her dad. She carefully slit the package open. In it there was a really cute Old Navy top and a Pair of Limited Too pants. she lifted them out of the box to reveal another cute outfit exept this time from The Gap. She lifted it out of the box and spotted a book. She pulled it out and looked at it. then she looked at the title. It read
' Cloe and Mrs. Gritz * A great mystery '. Writen by Mark Malson.
     "Oh great he sent me another one of his dumb books." Intia said humorously.

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~

Harrys_girl_friend

the 2 months i've been gone and still no posts????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people aren't right!!!!!!!

MagicCamStarz

hey roxy!  this is pretty good!
u should continue!  :)
~Cam
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Harrys_girl_friend

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Waa!! Still nobody except the bestest internet friend i have!!! I still think you ppl aren't right!!! :-\ Thanks for being a pal Cam!!! You da bomb! Lol!

Harrys_girl_friend

Intia turned to the other package and looked at the name, it said from Jenny Blankert. Intia smiled. It was from her pen pal. "Oh how cool!" Intia exclaimed. "I've never got anything from Jen before exept letters!" Intia slit the package open to spy on a ten dollar bill, a picture frame with kittens and cats on it with a picture of Jenny in it, a pack of gummy worms (Intias favorite candy), a dolphin lamp, a large plush purple teaddy bear, and a letter. Intia pulled the letter out and opened it. It said

Dear Intia,
     Hey what's up? ~* HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *~  Hope you like your presents. I had the picture frame made just for you. My mom got you the lamp, Jason and Marshall helped mom buy it, dad gave you the ten smackeroo's and  Jeremy bought you the teddy bear and gummy worms. He is so in love with you Intia! I bet your boyfriend is mad huh? well I really hope you have a nice birthday!

Your Pal,
                             Jenny

"That's cool." Intia replied to the letter. "I think i'll write her back." Intia got out a piece of paper and began to compose a letter.

Dear Jenny,
     Hey thanks for the gifts! They were all sooooo totaly cool! Hey I really appreciate them alot! Tell your family I said hi! Tell Jeremy to get over it I already have a boyfriend. Even though I do kinda like him... please don't tell him I said that! Well your the greatest Jen! Thanks abunch!

your totaly thankful friend,
                                                   Intia

ronweazley122

>:( could u reply to my story?????  :'( :(

Harrys_girl_friend

Well... I geuss I can't write stories worth beans!!! :( I suck! Why don't you all admit it!!!! :'(

ronweazley122

its a greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat story,now could u reply to mine???

Snow_Tiger

I maybe new to you but i feel bad for anyone whose
sad. :(R u ok? :'(p  :( :(r y  :(u.
I'm a Pokemon fan....Darnit.