News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Return of Hermione's Time Turner

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 30, 2002, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

Cool! but it's pretty sad that Hermione wasn't been sorted in to Ravenclaw after all- or should I say: Mia.
J/K I also hope Harry's there too, so he could be with his mom and dad- sniff
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*When tears are on the outside, the inside is healing
*~*You say 'Harry Potter Freak' like it's a bad thing
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

cho chang

*Had a brainwave* I know! Tell Sirius don't let wormtail be the secret-keeper! Harry won't be famos, but he get his parents!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Thank you!  But I don't seem to have the time to write anymore... I'll try to write some every night b4 I go to bed... but posts may come like... a week apart.  Jsyk

Okay!  Here's some more!  Savor it!  The next bit might not be up for awhile!  ;D

There was an evil cackle. There stood V.oldemort in front of Harry, wand raised right between Harry's eyes. Harry didn't show any emotion. Only his green eyes dazzling brilliantly.

"Now you die Potter," he said, saying Harry's last name as though it was a foul taste on his tongue. V.oldemort was glowing with triumph, but Harry just smiled at him. This threw V.oldemort off a little bit, but only for a small while.

"If you dare fight back Potter, your death will be even more painful."

After about a minute's pause, V.oldemort yelled, "CRUCIO!" His hatred toward Harry made the curse a hundred times more powerful. Harry dropped to the floor in the fetal position, writhing in pain. Hot white sparks and flames shot through his body. As soon as the curse had come, it had also gone, but it had felt like an eternity. Harry couldn't move, he couldn't think. He couldn't even see! There was only darkness around him. Then, the words of death were spoken.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" V.oldemort spit out loudly. Harry stopped moving, stopped breathing. Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, was now dead under the feat of the Dark Lord.

Then, someone walked out of the shadows. Of course, his face was covered by a hooded cloak and mask.

"My Lord, what shall I do with Potter's body?" A familiar, smooth, silky voice asked.

"Severus, I will throw him in the fire and watch him burn." They both laughed at the lifeless Harry, and threw him in the fire, the glow of which made V.oldemort look green-orange, and even scarier then before. A twisted smile played across his lips...

Hermione woke up drenched in sweat, limbs trembling violently, stomach churning, and breathing ragged. Her eyes were wide open and alert, but all she could see was his green eyes.

"It was just a dream, Hermione, just a dream!" She said to herself.  Harry is still in the future, safe and sound with Dumbledore, she thought. Hermione was still worried about Harry, despite her failing attempts to make things seem better. She had felt somewhat responsible for what happened to Harry, and Ron too. She was always the brains of each operation. So now that she wasn't around to help Harry, she couldn't help but feel terrified for him.

It was still dark outside. Hermione checked the side clock and it read three-o-seven. Even though it was quite a ways until the sun would rise, Hermione couldn't go back to sleep, so she got out of bed and went to the bathrooms (that no one seems to no where, but are there nonetheless), and took a shower.

Later that morning, Hermione walked down the dormitory stairs to find Sirius, James, Remus, Peter and Ron sitting around the fire laughing. At hearing her entrance, Ron turned to look at Hermione and smiled.

"Good morning, Mia."

"Good morning, Ned." She smiled back, and walked to Ron's seat. "What's up?" Sirius and James looked at each other questioningly at the phrase.

"James and them were telling me that they found us when we first came here!"

"Really?" Hermione asked, "how?"

James told them that they were out tending to some 'business' at night, and heard a thud, and saw the two of them lying on the ground unconscious. So they took them to Madam Pomfrey in the Hospital Wing.

Hermione's eyes got wide, "and she didn't get you into any trouble?" She asked incredulously.

"Nope! That was the best part!" Sirius beamed. Hermione looked disapprovingly at them just as the bell for breakfast rang.

"All right! Time to eat!" Ron jumped out of his seat. They all walked down to the Great Hall talking and laughing some more.

MagicCamStarz

Wow cool!  Maybe u can let Sirius fall for Hermione, or should i say Mia? LoL Only if you want! LoL sorry....I like to laugh! LoL :D ;)
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

cho chang

Did you hear my advise?! let Hermione-I mean Mia, what ever it is- tell Sirius don't let wormtail be the secret-keeper! Do you want James and Lily die? do you want Sirius in jail? And the dream does not make any sense! Snape didn't return to v.oldemort!

You can't change the future, it would mess up everything.  If Harry had his parents, then maybe Ron and 'Mione wouldn't be friends with him.  Harry would become conceited, and a spoiled brat.  Everything would be different.  Plus, Dumbledore told them not to reveal future stuff, and another plus, it would rack up suspicions.  I can't do that.
You know what, MCS?  I like your idea!  Maybe I should make Sirius fall for 'Mione!  :D I like that idea!
Severus is only in the dream because all the kids at school still think that he is a Death Eater, and in this time, he actually is one, so that probably set it off.  But it's only a dream!!

cho chang

Ok, Ok! But you can let Mia tell Sirius, and he wouldn't listen. Like that. Anyway, There is new update at Unexpected Ravenclaw victory. Please read and post!

MagicCamStarz

cool.  glad you like my idea.  hope you post more soon. :D ;D
`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

*~*Hermione*~*

The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

MagicCamStarz

`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´
¸¸.*~Camryn~*.¸¸
¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸
*~*Call me Cam
*~*Kristin Kreuk Rules!

Allrighty.  I'll post more tonight.... may take awhile tho.

Do any of you know a lot about potions?