News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Return of Hermione's Time Turner

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 30, 2002, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

lol nope!  I lied again.  I wrote the next bit today, but I'm gonna go ta bed soon, so I'll post it tomorrow... I promise!!  but it's short..
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MrsRadcliffe0480

wow Shui I had no idea you could write this good. This is awesome! I just have one criticism to make: If all wizards who went bad were in Slytherin, then why isn't Sirius in Slytherin? And that would put Pettigrew in Slytherin too. And seeing as how Lupin, Potter, Black, and Pettigrew were all friends, they'd most likely be in the same house: slytherin. Which would put Lily Potter in slytherin... am I reading too far into this?
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

What are you talking about?  Sirius wasn't bad... none of the Marauders were 'sept Petegrew... but I bet he wasn't always bad.  Lily was good.. When did I say all bad ppl are put into Slytherin?  ???

OKay!  Finally!  Here's summore!  Sorry it took so long, and sorry that it's so short.  ;D Hope you like!

During the next few weeks nothing grand rolled by... just class and the Marauders and their tricks. But one evening at dinner, the teachers at the high table were all talking excitedly. At one point, Dumbledore stood up and called everyone's attention.

"Students! I have an announcement to make!" Dumbledore yelled over the chittering of the kids. Once it was quiet, he continued, "This year at Halloween, instead of just the usual Holiday Feast, we will have a costume ball afterwards." Dumbledore paused, letting the information sink into everyone's heads. Once it passed through, the students all began to talk again feverently, but in hushed tones.

"There will be more information about this on your Common Room bulletin board." As the old man sat back down, noise erupted from the hall. Girls were thinking out loud (very loud) what costume to wear, and saying things like 'This is gonna be sooo much fun!' and 'What a fabulous idea!' and other variations of that. Hermione just groaned. She had never really enjoyed the whole idea of 'Halloween' and had the same reluctance towards balls.

The last ball Hermione had gone to was the Yule Ball back in her 4th year. She had gone with Victor Krum, the Bulgarian Quidditch player. The thought of Victor brought back memories... that summer, she had gone to Bulgaria to stay with Victor for a couple of weeks, but in those few weeks, Hermione began to really like Victor. But when she told him, Victor laughed in her face and broke her little heart. He was so cruel to her after that...

Sirius nudged her in the side, interrupting her thoughts. Hermione turned to Sirius and the first thing she saw was a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Well, Mia, I know you don't have a date yet for the ball considering we just heard about it, so...." he trailed off.

"So what, Sirius?" Hermione played. She knew what he was going to say, but was gonna milk what she could out of it. Over the past month or so, 'Mia' and Sirius were becoming beat friends.

"So... do you wanna go with me?" Hermione gave him a flabbergasted look, and momentarily, Sirius looked worried that she would say no, but that was quickly hid by another sly smile.

"Well, Sirius, I don't really know.." She said very slowly. Sirius gave her puppy dog eyes and pouted his lower lip. He looked so pitiful! "Fine." She sighed and rolled her eyes. She was actually very happy that he asked her, but felt like messing with his head a bit. Throughout the rest of dinner, Hermione kept stealing side glanced at Sirius, and covered a small smile once in awhile.

hpcoolest5

;DThat's great!!!!! Please keep going! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

woodlover315

thanx 4 lettin me hang wit you where you from. whats up with the purple elephant lol   ???
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

'Tis not a problem. ;)
A purple elephant is something I give all newbies.  I just can't keep all the ones I catch!  lol  ;D

MrsRadcliffe0480

hey shui!!!! update this ASAP!!!! I'm HOOKED! lol this is the coolest HP fan fic. Keep posting or I might start crying! :'(

*runs off crying*

"Only joking! I am Fred!"
-Fred Weasley
(lol)
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Amy!  calm down!  I'll post more tonight.  Please stop crying!  :-\

Gengi

Yay! More! ^_^ Do post this at ff.net, when it's back up! ^___^

MORE!!!!!!  >:(

:D ;)
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

MrsRadcliffe0480

DEFINATELY!!!!! I go to ff.net all the time and those people on there would LOVE this story. And don't worry Shui, I wasn't really crying. But thanks for your concern! :)
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

The next few days, all everyone could seen to think about was the Costume Ball.  There were costume catalogues scattered everywhere.  Hermione was getting sick of everyone really fast.  Exams were only in two and a half months!  She was the only one studying, too!  Hermione didn't know what she was going to go as yet.  She hadn't given it any thought.

Lily was flipping noisily through one of those cursed catalogues.

"Lily, aren't you worried about your exams?" Asked Hermione.

"Mia, they're a ways away.  We do need at least a little fun in our lives!" Lily threw the catalogue on Hermione's bed.  "Look at page 34.  There's a costume I think you should use.  It'll look great on you."

Reluctantly, Hermione picked up the catalogue.  She flipped to page 34 and her eyes widened.  At the top of the page, there was a skimpy little bunny outfit.

"Are you out of your mind, Lily?  All this is, is... a-a leotard!" Lily's brows furrowed and she walked over to Hermione's bed and sat next to her and looked at the page.

"Oh, no, Mia!  I didn't mean that one!  I wouldn't suggest that to anyone.  It's this one down here." Lily pointed to a small picture in the very corner.

"A Medieval Maiden," read Hermione.  "It's okay, but I don't think I'd look good in it."

"Oh come on, Mia!  I know that if you don't chose a costume now, you'll forget to get one altogether."

"How could I forget with everyone talking about nothing but-"

"Please, Mia.  I really do think you'd look good in it."

"Hermione heaved a defeated sigh and said, "fine."

"Yay!  Now, let me show you what I'm going as."  Lily turned a few pages, then held up the picture for Hermione to see.  It was a Muggle faerie outfit.

"can I please study now, Lily?"  Lily rolled her eyes and nodded while walking back to her chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next day was classes.  Hermione stayed up until she heard the clock strike four a.m.  So, having only three hours of sleep, Hermione was very tired.  In Transfiguration class, she actually fell asleep!

"Mia, what's wrong?  You've never done that before!  It's majorly against your ethics!" Ron had asked after class.  "You got a detention and ten points off!"

"I got detention?" -yawn- "I wasn't paying attention to what Professor MeGonnal was saying..." Ron pulled Hermione to the side.

"First, Hermione, it's McGonagall, and second, I've been really worried about you lately.  You've been acting weird ever since we got here."

"Ron, you don't need to be worried.  I'm fine.  I just stayed up a bit late studying."

"No, Hermione, why do you do this to yourself every year?  It's not healthy!  You're going to make yourself sick!" He whispered harshly.

"Ron..." the last bell rang and they both broke out into a run to their next class.  Once they were about to split, Hermione finished, "Ron, we'll talk about this later.. bye!"

"Bye."

Neither of the two noticed that someone was near, listening to their conversation...

emily824

u can't keep us waiting like that!!!!  :-\  i'm gonna go out of my mind!!!!  :'(
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)