News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP and the Return of Hermione's Time Turner

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 30, 2002, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I started a new ff!  Whoo-hoo!  I should be doing my hmwk... but this came in mind!  Yes, this plot has been done before, but it hasn't here, so I'm posting it!  I hope you like!

HARRY POTTER AND THE RETURN OF HERMIONE'S TIME TURNER

Hermione was walking up the staircase to her next class.  This was her last year at Hogwarts, and she wanted to take all the classes she could once again.  She absentmindedly fingered the time-turner chain that dangled around her neck, and hummed an unknown tune silently to herself.

"Hermione!" Ron called from the bottom of the stairs.  Hermione turned abruptly, and her book bag slipped out of her hands. As a sort of instinct, she made a grab for the bag and lost her footing.  She fell forward, and started tumbling down the stairs.  Ron's eyes became wide and the blood drained from his face.

"HERMIONE!"  He yelled.  He ran up the stairs making an attempt to catch the rag doll falling down.  His attempts weren't very good though, because he fell down, too, once he got a hold of her and they were both plummeting down the steps.

Once the two stopped at the bottom of the stairs, they instantly felt themselves being pulled and dragged backwards, the world a blur as day became night and night became day, winter became fall and fall became summer.  This went on for awhile, but both Ron and Hermione were soon unconscious, so they didn't know when the pulling stopped.

Faint noises could be heard, and Hermione opened her eyes slowly and lifted her head.  Everything was smeared and blurry, but she could make out a face.  There were four boys.  All about 17 and in Hogwarts robes with scarves of scarlet and gold.  But the one boy Hermione noticed the most had jet-black hair, was tall, and wore glasses.

"H-Harry?" She said faintly and she passed out again.

Okay!  Thats all I have so far!  Do you want more?  Review please!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

*~*Hermione*~*

Dont give it up!!! Cuz thats wat I'm gonna do if I dont get any ideas 4 anoder section. :(
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

JSYK(just so ya know)= In 1980, Harry Potter was born.  In 1991, Harry Potter was accepted to Hogwarts, School of Witch Craft and Wizardry.  In 1997, Harry Potter would be in his final, last year as a Student at Hogwarts.  Thats the way the books were set up.
Now here's the next bit of the story!

The next time Hermione woke up, she was in a different place.  It looked like the infirmary!  She sat up on the bed she laid in, to quickly find out that that hurt, and laid back down again groaning.

A very, very young looking Madam Pomfrey bustled into the room from the office a minute later.  Hermione, not being able to move her head, follows Madam Pomfrey with her eyes.

"Ah, I see you are awake!" Pomfrey smiled.  Hermione just moaned in response. "So what happen here?"

Hermione racked her brains to try to remember what had happened... Ah, yes!  She was heading for class when Ron called her.  Next thing she know what that she was falling.  Hermione gasped and put her had to her chest, finding that the time-turner was gone!  It must've slipped off her next whilst she was falling!  But then...

"What year is it?"  Hermione asked quickly.

"Pomfrey looked at her dumb-foundedly and said, "My dear, it is 1977."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What!?" Hermione shrieked.  Pomfrey was taken aback by this unknown child's sudden outburst.  "This cannot be happening!  This can NOT be happening!" She rambled, panicking.  

"Dear, calm down!  I need you to drink this!  It will make your cuts and bruises heal, and this drink," she pointed to a second drink, "will mend your broken bones."  The nurse gave the frantic girl the drinks and Hermione disdainfully drank them, making a face.

"Now try to go back to sleep." Pomfrey informed.  "I will send Dumbledore (he is the Headmaster here at Hogwarts) up soon was you are feeling better." Madam Pomfrey got up and went back to her office.

Hermione was still trying to think of the possibilities of going back in time 20 years with such a simple time turner.  Maybe it was an improved model.  Thought Hermione.

All of a sudden, she felt extremely tired.  Hermione turned to her side and saw a very battered looking Ron.  I must look two times as worse considering I fell further...

Soon after, Hermione was knocked into a deep, dreamless sleep.      

DokkenSuite

I got a title for it.Harry Potter and Hermine's Time Turner Returns .Tell me if you like it.I like the story.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Thank you!  I do like that!  Better than mine!  I'll change it once I post this.............

Kaeli

My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

I'll post some up asap.  I still have to write the next bit... heehee

Gengi

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! SHUI!!!!! I WANT MORE MORE MOOOOORE!!!!
Hurry up with the next parts!!!!! This good! :D  Heehee! Sirius is young and cute!
*runs around squealing and giggling*
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Gengi

*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Bad News guys.  The notebook that I write my stories in... well... I lost it.  I'm sorry!

*~*Hermione*~*

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Now U can rite moooooooore!!!!!!!!Gengi, I think Ill join your Curby dance!!!  
                        <(^_^)>  <(^_^)<  >(^_^)>  
Uhhhh,i cant remember no more
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!