News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The New Baby.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

Gosh! At this rate, I'll be out of college by the time all of the books are finished!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Lily_Evans

lol! I don't think she'll wait that LONG i think she's writing the sixth book, I mean a baby can't distract you from that much work besides it's not like she has a part-time-job she's be on maternity thingy, think about that! we'd have to wait like a year for the fifth one to come out!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

But babies need 24 hr care...
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

pansy

Three more years till the sixth book. I'll have the fifth done in less than a week and then...three years.I'll be sixteen by then! I'll be too caught up in driving.

Pansy :o
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

ronweazley122

um,she's filthy stinkin' rich,do you think shes gonna take care of the baby by herself?she'll probably higher a nanny.Just to help out.she'll probably set aside some time to write.

Poor child... she'll think the nanny is her mommy...  I don't think famous ppl should have kids if they don't plan on taking care of them...   :-\  

ronweazley122

lol michael jackson.lol she will take care of da baby she will just higher a nanny to help out,and she aready has a daughter to,she can help.

Hottie

:(I read somewhere that Rowling is putting the baby before the book.  We'll all have to be patient and wait.  Besides, she won't wait 3 years to write the 6th book.  If she does, I'll kill myself.  That or I'll sue her for not writing fast enough.

ronweazley122

...you can't sue a person for not writing fast enough.lol ::)

well she could certainly try, and loose quite a chunk of money doing so.. lol.. oh well.. *sigh*

Lily_Evans

I was just pointing out the facts, But Ron your assuming that she might hire a nanny, i was just pointing out the basic steps, True babies do need care, but not 24/7, the sleep most of the day, especially new-borns.

Hottie

Maybe I won't sue.  But if she does wait that long, expect to see me in a mental facility, screaming, BOOK SIX BOOK SIX BOOK SIX!!!!!!!
*Insane laugh* :voldy:

Lily_Evans

Twisted Lemon Sher

*tells voldemort to shut up*

ronweazley122