News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

*crys* goblets not here and now neo's not here *cries louder*

hi
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Em

*feels even more loved*

Hi

LavyBrown

glad I could help em *crys*
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Em

Fawkes

Neo

lol what am I doing on the comp at 3am? lol having political debates and generally falling asleep at the comp. what are You doing on the comp at 3 am?

and don't cry, we all love you here Lavy!

HI!!!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

I'm here! I have DSL. Which is why I am allowed on so much. And whenever I am online, I try to hack in to the Kennedy Assassination files. Which also means that I am doing ABSOL FREAKIN LUTELY NOTHING AT ALL!!!! hi
I am a dog.

Neo

the kennedy files? you gotta be kidding...

check out the verona transcripts if you want to read something useful....it'll make you want to assassinate every democrate leader there is...
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

goblet_fulla_fire

I am joking, actually. Actually, I just play Counter-Strike, which for SOME reason, doesn't work. BOOM HEAD SHOT!!! hi
I am a dog.

Em

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on August 22, 2005, 08:10:41 AM
the kennedy files? you gotta be kidding...

check out the verona transcripts if you want to read something useful....it'll make you want to assassinate every democrate leader there is...

I'm a democrat, and d**n proud of it... If you can look at this country and say you are proud of what goes on.  (ex. war, so many innocent people dieing.... Well that's Bush's doing!) Your on something!

Sorry about that, just had to get it out that I hate Bush, and wish him a slow painful death >:(

ok, back to the main subject, HI!

goblet_fulla_fire

I don't care about politics. I just find it funny on the Daily Show. That's all. hi
I am a dog.

Em

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.

Fawkes

goblet_fulla_fire

I am a dog.