News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neo

wait im confused...since when was em banned? and wasnt your username emily? when did it change to just em?

hi
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

[typed by Ginny!]
Em used to be Twisted Lemon on crack (the one who made this thread). Then she made another username and had bipolar disease (she fought with herself alot) and Admin banned her. Then she apologized and he let her come back As Emily (which is her brothers name!!).

Neo

wait..so Emily is her brother's username and Em is her's yet you were writing on it?? i think you all on bipolar...lol

hi
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Em

[typed by Em]

*is litterally rolling on the floor laughing* I used to be Twisted Lemon Sher and then, as Ginny said I went Bipolar and fought with myself so I got banned.... then I apologized and admin let me come back as emmawatsongirl and i changed my username to Emily then Em, back to Emily, and now back to em... phew... that was confusing... and my brother has nothing to do with this place...

Quote from: Dark Wizard Neo on December  6, 2005, 05:17:17 AM
i think you all on bipolar...lol

did you mean we are all on crack?... you can't be on bipolar, it's a disease not a drug... lolz...

(now i know better than to let ginny type a message :P)

Hi

Ginny Weasly

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Heeheee.......I was a bit hyper in 10th period! Oh, and Em? I cut off the top of my chapstick when I got home! Lolz
HELLO
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Eww! I can't believe you didn't just let him keep it... now I see why you broke up with him *falls off chair laughing*...

Hi

Ginny Weasly

HOW CAN I BREAK UP WITH HIM IF I NEVER DATED HIM?! Ewwwwwiesss.........

Hi hi hi
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Heeheeheeeheeeheee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ginny broke up with alex!

Hi

Neo

um...yea..uh...haha?

and yea, i meant that you both were bipolar lol i was typing really fast and didnt edit it. and if you've had so many usernames, what would your postcount be altogether if you didnt keep switching?

i might be getting a gf...keep your fingers crossed for me ;D ;)

hi

Em

on twisted lemon sher, i had over 1000 posts...

lolz... good luck... i just had my heart broken today... lolz... weird how i can laugh about those things*sigh*... hi

Neo

:-[ :-X :-\ :'(

i'm so sorry to hear that em, i wish i could help you...hi

Em

...*sigh*...I'll be ok... really don't think there is anything you can do...

Hi

Ginny Weasly

Hi!

I don't want another boyfriend. I dated one guy for about two years then he dumped me, and now all I attract are wierdos! (seriously....one kid had a poem about him stalking a girl he liked....)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Hey ginny, at least somebody can pretend to care, and not laugh at me!.... You are so mean... *pout*

Hi

Ginny Weasly

I wasn't laughing at you! I was laughing at the situation!

Hi hi hi!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret