News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just to Say Hi.

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 07:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

hihihi hihihihi people ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllo
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LOL...okay I'm extremely bored now...wait going right now....friends here...

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: anonykins on July 17, 2007, 02:27:22 PM

Burbage dies on pg. 12

The final lines of the book are: "The scar had not pained Harry for 19 years. All was well."

oh that's just a retarded ending, rowling wouldn't ruin her books like that!
and who the frick is burbage??  >:(
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

HermioneFan

ChoChangHP118

hay. wait....hey...no i like hay! but hay's for horses...oh well! HAY!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LOL....hay is for horses...yeah spoilers are starting to delete their own messages ;)

goblet_fulla_fire

Thank God that I only saw the first part of that spoiler post before I started reading. I didn't see the second one. If I did, man, that really would change my entire experience with the book.

Hello, fellows.
I am a dog.

Shara2007

ya I did not read it. I'm glad.

hi there.

goblet_fulla_fire

Man, annonykins or whoever could have ruined the book for me so easily! If only he typed in something that mattered in the first line! Man, I feel so lucky! I totally dodged the bullet when I didn't read the second line. (I did now because I finished the book already.)

Hey guys.
I am a dog.

ChoChangHP118

yassou

i can't beleive it! the spoilers were ALL right! i wonder how they got the information!

Shara2007

I know I've not rread it all but some of what they sent me. I was like wow those post were ture.