News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

How many New People?

Started by Twisted Lemon Sher, March 26, 2003, 08:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Hermione_G on March 28, 2003, 05:33:36 AM
Ya! we need more people to brainw- I mean nore members to have friends!

LMAO ;D

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Although, HG has a point.  If we brainwash them all, they wouldn't be able to run away from us, err, I mean the wouldn't post once then leave ar start a fan fic and not finish it.  oooo I hate it when that happens.

brian

This is confusing, you brain wash newbies? I'm glad i'm not a newbie anymore, unless I'm already brainwashed.

Kiara Johnson

It is quite possible, we are all brain washed.  

ateenangel

At the moment I go to a private school so most of the parents won't let there kids do anything that involves HP. Even though the pope oked it. At least my mom likes it. Like I was saying most of the kids hate hp. Next year [if I'm smart enough] I might get to go to a public school and then [hopefully] I can get some more people to join.

Fawkes

Jin Kazama

.:isis:.

Quote from: Kiara_maul on May 16, 2003, 02:08:18 AM
It is quite possible, we are all brain washed.  

*blink; blink* whoa.... that's kinda creepy. *gulp* lol
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Em

brian

YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave, YOu will not leave, you will note leave,

Em

who will not leave and y? ??? ???

Ginny Weasly

Oh my god bri! Stop it!*grabs head and bangs it on her computer desk* Arrrrggggg! Now I can't get that out of my mind! lol
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

oooooo now i understand lol ;D ;D

Ginny Weasly

*rolls eyes into the back of head and sticks hands out and starts to drool* I must not leave! I must not leave! I must not leave! I must not leave! I must not leave![/i]*doubles over giggling*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret