News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Emma G, Im leaving. That should make you happy

Started by pansy, March 30, 2003, 02:36:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pansy

Hey guys....I haven't been at this site so much because I've been roaming some other great HP sites...there awesome. But anyway....thats not the reason Im leaving. Its emma G. We used to be such good friend, then she PM'd me telling me she hated me and Im so mean. She accused me of stealing her idea for the HP club. Loads had that idea...including me. So I think I'll jsut leave. Im not upset...( well I am) jsut mad and Im not taking that stuff from her. I don't appreacite being accused and she didn't have a right to do that.

So I'll stay for a couple more days but ya' know....

See ya' Pansy
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Lily_Evans

Pansy! don't! she did that to me to! she's trying to provoke people to leave! don't leave just because of someone jealous of You!

Twisted Lemon Sher

I was not haven't ypu ever had a day that you get mad at every thing and every little thing blows you off that was my day Don't leave because of me Im sorry  i am not trying to provoke ppl to leave i love harry potter y would i do that i wouldn't

Twisted Lemon Sher

im not jealous and no u leaving is not going to make me happy i should be the one to leave not you

Lily_Evans

Twisted Lemon Sher

Then What way does it work? I just toatally blew my cover from whats his name.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

pansy

Gosh! This has turned to fight between you two. Calm down. I wont leave. ;D
Jean Dixon: AKA Pansy parkinson

Lily_Evans

Quote from: Twisted Lemon Sher on March 31, 2003, 09:22:21 AM
Then What way does it work? I just toatally blew my cover from whats his name.

Why is it when I try to say something confronting you always have turn it around into a fight?

Twisted Lemon Sher

look that is just the way i am and don't forget that

Michelle_Granger

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸. *MiChElLe*.¸¸.·*¨`·»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Twisted Lemon Sher

garsh ppl don't understand the way i talk
did you i was screaming or something

and it doesnt feel good when people say that im trying to provoke ppl to leave and that im jealous