News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

READ THIS NOW

Started by bob, April 5, 2003, 03:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Harry is a freak because he has tape on his square glasses my real name is gob bob

Lily_Evans

Hottie

>:(Harry Potter is NOT a freak!  He has tape on his glasses because Dudley Dursley punches him on the nose and his glasses break.  The Dursleys don't fix them so he uses tape.  If you watch the movie, Hermione fixes them.  How dare you call Harry Potter a freak! :fury:

Twisted Lemon Sher

I hate you Bob!!!!!!!!

Hottie

>:(I hate you too Bob!  Harry Potter a freak, I'll cry :bigcry:!

bob

i think harry potter is not cool if he existed id maybe think he's not a dork but i do if he were real i'd give him a scar somewhere else!!! :-[

Lily_Evans

Quote from: bob on April  5, 2003, 03:41:01 AM
i think harry potter is not cool if he existed id maybe think he's not a dork but i do if he were real i'd give him a scar somewhere else!!! :-[

That's it, I'm telling admin

admin

Please remain polite and courteous or you could get  banned from the HPF Forum.  :thumbsdown:

Twisted Lemon Sher

I told you so bob.  Why don't you just leave just because you don't like harry potter doesn't mean you can sign up for things like this and critizize harry potter

I hate you you are the dork not harry potter

ronweazley122

Twisted Lemon Sher

I hate you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bob!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

God is there only animosity on this site any more?  :'(  My home is being ruined.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

Just because someone isn't really a fan of Harry does not mean you can judge Bob, but I would apperciate it Bob if you  would keep your comments to your self, no offence though!

admin

I'm going to lock this thread but please in future everyone try to be polite to everyone else. These things can get out of hand you know.  ::)