News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

ch.1 Kiara's time

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 9, 2003, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

plz...plz continue *puppy dog face* no pressure!

Kiara Johnson

Kiara's bed had been made-up next to Pansy's. She went and sat down, facing away from Pansy.

"Pansy, I know it's got to be hard on you. First, I take away the guy you've been trying to get for, I don't know how long. Then, I take your place as Queen of the House. You really must hate me," Kiara said.

She didn't really care rather Pansy hated her or not but, she had to live in this house with her and, wanted to be sure it wouldn't be 2 years of Watching her back, every second.

Pansy laid there staring at the ceiling.

"No, Kiara, I don't hate you. I must admit, I am very jealous of you but, I also admire your strength and you resolve. In, less than, one year, you've managed the one thing that many girls have tried to do. You've gotten Malfoy to fall in love with you. You also have Harry Potter for a brother and have faced Lord Voldamort. You also have bested me on several occasions. No, girl, I don't hate you. I don't think anyone could, hate, you."

Kiara turned around and faced Pansy.

"Then why, do you always challenge me?" Kiara asked.

Pansy smiled.

"Like I said, I am jealous of you. Besides, your the only other girl here who is as vindictive as I am. I think it's fun, a little scary, but, fun to provoke you."

They both laughed.

"Ya, your right, fighting is fun. Lets go to sleep. We've got O.W.L's tomorrow."

"Goodnight Kiara."

"Good night, Pansy."

Kiara turned around and smiled.

Easy as cake. She said to herself then, went to sleep.

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

Monday morning, Pansy and Kiara came downstairs together. Everyone looked a bit surprised to see them together, talking, getting along. Draco had to take a second look.

"Oh great, now I'm in trouble. The two of you, getting along __" Draco shook his head.

"You act as though the world was going to end, Malfoy." Pansy said, smiling at Kiara.

"Ya, what's the problem, Draco. Think she'll tell me things that you don't want me to hear?" Kiara teased.

"See, it's starting already. You two, picking on me. Why hadn't I seen this coming?" Draco said, in mock concern.

Then he went and kissed Kiara and together, the three of them, followed by Crabbe and Goyle, went up to breakfast.

They came across Harry, Ron and Hermione going into the hall.

"Morning Harry, Hermione." Kiara said

"Morning sis."

"Hi Kiara. Are you ready for the tests today?" Asked Hermione.

"Ya, Hermione. Bet you get top scores though." Kiara smiled at her.

Ron glared at them.

"Oh, don't worry, Ron, I'm sure you'll manage to muddle through them. I did, after all, help you." Kiara said, patting him an the cheek.

Ron pushed her hand away angrily.

Kiara laughed.

"Better watch yourself there. You could end up being the next log, I throw on the fire."  Kiara then said, in a low growl.

Harry looked at her, searching for some hint that she was kidding. He didn't find one. He quickly grabbed Ron and the three of them left.

Pansy winced.

"You really don't much like him, do you" She asked on their way to the table.

Kiara waited to reply until they were seated at their table.

"He wants, or wanted, to be with me but, couldn't have me so, chose not to remain friends with me. How else should I handle the stupid little man?" Kiara glanced angrily once again over at Ron.

Oh, why do you hate me so. I just want to be your friend, you stupid git. She thought to herself then, looked away again and ate her breakfast in silence.

After breakfast, they all headed to classes to start their O.W.L's.

Potions was their last test of the day. Harry, Ron and Hermione were standing in the hall when Draco, Kiara, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle came walking up.

There was still a good half an hour before their test started. Students were being told to go to, and wait at, their next class after they had finished testing.

Ron looked up at Kiara, as she was walking towards them.

"Here comes the bitc* sister of yours, Harry and her slimy friends." He said, nastily.

Kiara, stepping in front of Draco, turned on Ron.

"You really have a problem with me, Weasley, don't you. How about you apologize to my friends for what you just said, I might not actually hurt you, if you do." Kiara said, dangerously quiet. Her eyes burning a bright green.

"I don't think so, B**** ---"

That was all he got out. At the last word, Kiara threw him across the hall. He slammed against the far wall, Hermione ran over to him.

"What is your problem, Kiara!" Harry yelled at her.

Everyone stepped back, not wanting to get caught in a cross fire.

"My problem? What's MY problem! You seem to be asking the wrong person. Why don't you go ask your idiot friend, lying over there, who has the problem! I didn't ask for this. He keeps egging it on, not me." She yelled back.

"So, you go to Slytherin then, all of a sudden your old friends aren't good enough for you any more, eah? Well, that's fine, Kiara. If you don't want us around then, we --"

Draco had heard enough. He walked up behind Harry and pushed him aside.

"If you only knew what you were saying, Potter." Was all he said.

Then, grabbing Kiara, he tried to take her over to the other Slytherins.

Kiara pulled away.

"No, Draco, I'm not finished, yet."

Kiara walked back over to Harry.

"Harry, I love both you and Hermione more than anything. I've tried, over and over again, to be friends with Ron but, he doesn't want my friendship. He wants to hold on to the thought of being with me when, he knows it will never happen. I am not the one you should be angry with, Ron is. If you can't see that then, you are just as blind as he is. If you are that blind then, I guess there is no changing your mind." She paused and took a steadying breath.

Draco watched her. He knew this was hurting her, badly. He also knew that, it had to be done. He let her continue.

"I guess, this is were we part, Mr. Potter."

Then, she turned and walked back to Draco. He looked really concerned for her.

Harry looked at his best friend sitting on the floor then, looked over at Kiara standing next to Draco.

"I, guess your right, Kiara. This is were we part. I guess, your more like our father than I thought. You seem to have his ability to part with family, as well as friends, easily enough."

Harry turned away and went over to help Ron up.

Kiara held Draco's hand, tight. He was getting ready to curse Harry.

"Leave it alone, just leave it alone." She said, holding back her tears.

She couldn't cry in front of them. She had to look as though it his words hadn't fazed her.

Draco put his arm around her and held tight, staring angrily at Harry.

Just then, Snape came up. He surveyed the situation and, realized what must have happened.

"Kiara, we'll do yours first."

Kiara followed him into the class and closed the door behind them.

"Anything you want to tell me?" Snape said, studying her.

"It's done, Professor. Harry and I are done." She said quietly.

"Very well, you did what you had to. You did good."

Snape wasn't that good at consoling people but, he did his best. That alone, made Kiara feel a little better.

"Well, lets get on with it." Snape said in his usual gruff manner.

Each student went in, one by one. Then left either smiling or holding their heads down. Kiara waited for Draco to come out. Ron was still waiting to go in. He told Harry and Hermione he'd meat up with then when he was finished. They were the only two in the hall.

"I can't believe you'd choose your, so called, friends, over your own brother, Kiara." Ron said angrily at her.

"Oh shut up, Ron. You don't even have the faintest clue and, if you know what's good for your continuing heath, I'd keep my mouth shut and leave me alone, if I were you." Kiara said, looking at Ron in disgust.

She couldn't believe how he kept on berating her like this.

"Harry was right about you. You are beginning to remind me of your father, more and more."

Luckily, for Ron, Draco came out just then and, Snape called him in.

"I think, it's time for Weasley to be taught a lesson in keeping his mouth shut." Kiara said, still staring angrily, at the spot were Ron had been standing. Then, she turned to Draco and told him what he had said to her.

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

At dinner that night, Ron got an owl. He opened the letter and read:

Dearest Ron, I don't know if you've ever even realized I'm alive or not but, I think you are the hottest guy I've ever laid eyes on. I want to show you just how much I like you, tonight. Please meet me in the East tower, tonight at midnight. If you don't show and don't come alone then, I'll know it wasn't meant to be.

Ron showed the note to Harry who, said he'd better go for it.

"If she turns out to be ugly then, you can just at least talk to her then leave."

Hermione gave Harry a stern look for what he had said.

"Could I barrow your cloak, Harry?" Ron asked hopefully.

"Uh, um, no Ron. Hermione and I need it tonight. We're, um, celebrating her high scores." Harry replied, blushing a little.

"Oh, ok then, I think I could get there with out it." Ron said, also blushing a little.

"So, do you think he fell for it Kiara?" Crabbe asked.

"Ya, you just make sure he doesn't find out who you are. I wouldn't want anyone to get expelled, because of me." Kiara answered.

"Don't you worry about that, Kiara. We've been doing this kind of stuff for people a long time." Replied Goyle.

"Ya, we're glad to do it for you. After what he's said about you and the way he treats you and all." Said Crabbe.

Draco smiled. It was great that, the two of them protected Kiara as well as him.

It was midnight. Ron just reached the East tower. He waited ten minutes then, just as he was turning to leave, he saw three hooded people walking towards him. Ron reached for his wand, not soon enough;

"CRUCIO!" all three of the hooded figures said at once.

Ron awoke with a start. He was laying on the ground, next to his head was a piece of parchment. It had the Dark Mark on it. He sat up, his head pounding then, he remembered. He got up and ran to Gryffindor tower to tell Harry.

"He didn't see you?" Kiara asked the three of them.

"No, he didn't even have time to think." Draco replied, kissing her on the cheek.

"Ok then, you'd better all get to bed before anyone sees you."

The three boys went up to bed as she had told them. Kiara sat in front of the fire.

Oh Harry, I'm sorry.

She curled up with her arms around her knees and buried her head in her legs. She stayed that way, crying, for a very long time.

Ron had to wait for Harry to come back. He and Hermione finally, showed up an hour later. They noticed Ron, sitting there and asked what had happened. After Ron had related the story and showed them the parchment.

"Do you think, Kiara had anything to do with it?"  Harry asked.

"I don't know, she was pretty mad when I told her that she was beginning to remind me of You Know Who. Just after she got done telling me that, if I knew what was good for me, I'd keep my mouth shut and stay out of her way."

"She told you that and, still you provoked her further? Your a lot braver than I thought." Hermione replied.

"Ya, but I don't think she'd have left the Dark Mark next to him. Also, she wouldn't have used the Crutatios curse, she wouldn't have had to." Replied Harry.

"I think, it's time to go see Dumbledore."

"Ya, I think your right Harry." replied Ron.

Kiara Johnson

After they had finished telling Dumbledore all they knew, they sat waiting for his reply.

"Harry, you myself and Kiara will talk tomorrow morning. Ron you'd best be here too. I'll see you before class. Get some sleep. Mr. Weasley, Don't go on any more late night walks."

So, with that, the two of them went back to their dorm room and went to bed.

The next morning at breakfast, Snape told Kiara that Professor Dumbledore wished to see her before classes.

"Ron went to Dumbledore last night. He must have." Draco said, concerned.

"Don't worry, Draco, all will be fine. No one will find out." Kiara assured the three of them.

Once in Dumbledore's office, Kiara took a seat across from Harry and Ron.

Dumbledore regarded them all before speaking.

"Kiara, Ron was attacked last night. Did you or anyone of your friends, have anything to do with it?" He asked her, straight forward.

"No, Professor, sadly, I had nothing to do with it and, seeing as I was by the fire most of the night, I can honestly say, no one came in or out, all night long." She lied, looking at him straight in the eyes.

He held her gaze for a moment.

"Ok, I believe you."

"What, just like that, you're going to believe her? She threatens me and you believe her." Ron busted out.

"Oh, shut up, Weasley! And, indecently, that wasn't a threat, it was a promise. Keep it up and I'll ---"

"ENOUGH!" Dumbledore commanded.

They both shut up, immediately.

"Ron, please leave. You've heard my decision and you'll just have to accept it. Now, go."

Ron got up, gave Kiara a nasty look and walked out.

Kiara sat there staring angrily at Harry.

"So, I've heard the two of you have had some words. What is this all about and, why can't you get along?"

Of course Dumbledore knew the answer but, he had to make it look as if he was in the dark about things.

"I'm sorry, Professor but, I can't help how I feel about my, so called, sister. She's threatened my best friend and, seems to want him dead. Also, she's acting more and more like, Voldem0rt, every day. I wish, she'd just go stay with him and get out of my life." Harry replied, rather angrily.

"You can't mean that, Harry." Dumbledore said, in shock.

"I'm sorry but, I do mean it. Just look at her, she shows no remorse, what so ever. One of her friends was just attacked and probably on the orders of Voldem0rt and, she sits there, wishing it had been her that did it. You have to admit, that's just the way Voldem0rt would think."

Dumbledore looked at the two of them.

"Harry, I think you need to go with Mr. Weasley. Clearly, there is no changing your mind, for now. Remember though, family is always stronger than you think. No matter how much you might think you dislike, your sister, she's still your sister, the one who gave you back your life, at a great risk to her own."

He held eye contact with Harry for a moment. Then, Harry got up and left. Not feeling quite so sure of himself now.

After Harry left, Kiara started to cry again.

"Those were probably the, harshest, words, I've ever heard com from Harry's mouth. What ever you did or said to him, must have hit home." Dumbledore said to her. "It'll be alright, Kiara. I know this has got to be hard on you. It's not to late to back out, you know."

With those last words said, Kiara stopped herself from crying.

"No, I'm not backing out. Harry is right about one thing, though and, it's a bit scary. The more I work on being more like, my father, the more I find myself, thinking like he would. I really did wish it was me, who attacked Ron. May I go now?"

Dumbledore looked a little worried but, let her go.

Lily_Evans

brian

I'm beginning to not like the character you are in this Kiara. She is Just like voldemort. How does Draco know the spell for the dark mark. He isn't a strong enough wizard to do an unforgivable cose though, is he?

Kiara Johnson

(Who's to say Draco did it?)   ;)

Kiara Johnson

"So, how'd it go up there, Kiara?" Draco asked.

"Oh, just fine. Dumbledore thinks it was some one acting on my fathers orders."

They laughed.

"Want to go see our scores?" asked Kiara.

"We've still got some time before lunch."

"Sure, let's go"

As they approached the hallway were the scores were posted, Harry, Ron and Hermione were just leaving. Harry didn't even look at Kiara.

"Hey, Weasley. Heard what happened last night. Too bad they didn't finish the job." Draco laughed.

"You wish, Malfoy and, company." Ron said, angrily.

Hermione pulled him away before they could say any more to each other.

"Oh, look Kiara. Hermione is the only one that got higher marks than you. I got fourth. I'm impressed." Draco said, smiling.

They went to lunch then, back down to their common room. Lucius Malfoy was there, waiting for them.

"I see you let that Muddblood, beat you again. Oh, well, at least you beat out Potter." He greeted, as Draco and Kiara walked in.

"Hi, father. Nice to see you too." Draco replied, sullenly.

"Hi, Mr. Malfoy." Kiara said, hoping to ease some of the tension.

"This must be Kiara." Lucius said, walking around her, measuring her up.

"Ya, Kiara, this is my father." Draco introduced.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit today, father." Draco said sarcastically.

"I'll ignore your sarcasm, this time. Lets go to your room, Draco."

The three of them walked up stairs to the deserted room.

"Actually, I came here to ask Dumbledore if Kiara might not be able to spend the summer with us." Lucius smiled at her.

Kiara, once again, not liking that smile, returned it non the less.

"Dumbledore says he thinks it to be a good idea. Seems to think you, my dear, have the need to get out of here." He smiled at Kiara again. "I'll send a car for you tomorrow. Dumbledore also, thinks it best not to have you on the train with Potter and Weasley. Seems to think you might do harm to Mr. Weasley, not that, that would be a bad thing in my book. I think you and I will get along just fine, Kiara." Lucius gave her an evil but, friendly smile.

Kiara knew he had plans for her.

A way for you to get closer to my father. You really are a very bad man. She thought to herself.

"Draco, I think you've finally done something to make me proud." Lucius said, still staring at Kiara. Then, he turned and left.

"I'm sorry Draco but, your dad gives me the creeps. Did you see how he looked at me? Sizing me up like some animal he was looking to buy."

"I think, that went quite well, Kiara. Voldem0rt must have told him to come ask for you to stay with us. I don't know why but, I'm really glad he did." Draco smiled wickedly at her.

Kiara blushed.

"Don't look at me like ---"

Draco grabbed her and threw her on his bed. They wrestled around until, Kiara pinned him and then, she bit his nose and kissed him.

Kiara Johnson

That night, Harry had a dream. At first, he could only hear, two men talking.

Well, that went better than expected. Said the first voice.

Yes, it did but, what about the red headed one? You know they have to make amends, in order for it all to work. The second voice replied.

Now, Harry could just make out two, very old, wizards talking. He could see nothing else. Just blackness.

Don't worry so much, Salazar. We still have time. Said the first wizard.

Yes but, I can not, allow Voldem0rt to kill either of the two. We've waited a long time for them.

Don't worry ---

Harry's dream change when, one of the wizards looked at him. Then, he woke up.

In the morning, He told Ron and Hermione what he could remember of the dream.

"I think, your just upset about everything and, this dream was caused from that." Hermione said.

Ron, agreed but, Harry thought it was more than that. He'd have to go talk with Dumbledore about it, later.

After breakfast, Kiara said her goodbye's to Dumbledore and Snape. Then, as she was walking out of Dumbledore's office and in to the hall, she ran in to Harry.

"I heard you're staying with the Malfoys, this summer. Hoping perhaps to meet up with dear old dad, when your there?" Harry snapped at her.

"For your information, I had nothing to do with it. Mr. Malfoy came by and asked Dumbledore if I could go. Dumbledore thought it was a good idea." Kiara snapped back.

Harry hadn't known that Mr. Malfoy had asked for her to stay with them. Now, he was a little worried.

"All right, fine, you just, well, be careful!" and he left her standing there.

She wanted to call him back, tell him everything and just forget about the whole thing but, she couldn't, not now. It was too late.

The car picked Kiara and Draco up, an hour later. They were on their way to the Malfoy mansion.

Kiara Johnson

CHAPTER 8 THE FIRST MEATING

They arrived at Draco's home around dinner time. Kiara couldn't believe how beautiful it was. She just stood there looking around.

Draco noticed her excitement.

"We own everything up to those Mountains off to the West and, to the forest way over there, to the East and, of course everything from the front gate to here. Wait until you see the view of the ocean from behind us."

Seeing and feeling Kiara's excitement lifted Draco's spirits about coming home, a lot. He was actually looking forward to giving her the grand tour, after dinner, he was starving.

Lucius met them at the door.

"Dinner will be served in about an hour. The maid will show you to your room, Kiara. Draco, welcome back."

With that said, Lucius went back to the sitting room and waited.

Draco gave Kiara a kiss then he went up to his room to change.

Kiara followed the maid up to the room were she would be staying. When the maid opened the double doors to her room, Kiara gasped. It was huge.

"Lord Malfoy has given you the finest suite he has. He must like you." said the maid.

"You'll find the cloths you are to wear to dinner on the bed. If you need anything, please pull on this cord." She pointed to a rope, hanging from the vaulted ceiling.

"Thank you, miss." Kiara said, politely.

"No need to thank me." the maid replied, leaving the room.

Kiara looked around, the bed was in the exact center of the room. It was settled into a sunken floor. The room was decorated in Mostly white with, gold, silver and green accents, here and there. Kiara walked over to the bed and saw her cloths, Lucius had bought for her to wear. It was a black dress, it had a note pinned to it.

Kiara,
Please wear this tonight. If you look on your vanity, there's some jewelry as well. I hope you don't think me too forward but, we usually dress for dinner.

Lucius Malfoy

Kiara smiled at his attempt at niceness. Normally, she would have been a little offended by the prospect of someone telling her what to wear but, it seemed to her that, he was at least, attempting to be kind. She smiled.

brian

Wow, Malfoy Mannor! This is a great Plot you have Kiara.

Kiara Johnson

thanks ppl   :)  will continue later, after everyone is sleeping here.  I'm getting buged to get off. >:(