News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Slytherins are the way they are because....

Started by Kiara Johnson, April 15, 2003, 05:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

i just looked at it and my nose started bleeding

.:isis:.

eww...i hate nosebleeds...they're so...bloody? (can't find right word)
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Lily_Evans

uh huh......I keep getting nosebleeds, I've had 7! the most is 3 in a day, my mum siad I might have to get my alehnoidz (Spelling) taken out....(What is with me and medical conditions?!)

Kiara Johnson

I used to get nose bleeds then they figured out they were caused by allerhies.  Now, I take alergy med. all the time but no more nose bleeds.  Unless, I get hit while boxing, heehehee

Kiara Johnson

Ya, if you think that sounds like it hurts, try getting head butted by a horse sometime.  OWE!!!!

Kiara Johnson

.:isis:.

ouch! my head's hurting just by thinking about it!
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Ya, the do so like to fling their headds, from time to time and if you're not paying attention.....POW!!!  lol

~ Ella

lolz!! man you guyz are random!

*giggles histerically*   ;D
~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson

Yes, we are very random but, that is what I like about this place.  There are no annoying restricutions that say you have to post this here and that there, ect...

~ Ella

~ Pure Veela...

Kiara Johnson