News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Complaining

Started by Lily_Evans, March 13, 2003, 10:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily_Evans

Ok, I'm getting alot of messages that i complain to much, and I'm really hurt: for instance here is one:

im not mad its i wanted totell you this b 4 but i could not
you might want to watch out 4 Radcliffe cause all she ever does is say u have a bad attitude i dn agree but u do a lot of complaing

sorry you could just 4get about the whole thing so dn worry about it

I know the end is nice, but waht about the beginning, it seems everyone here hates me except some people, listen, i'm sorry I complain alot, but it's really not my fault I'm under depression right now.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*hugs HG*  I don't hate you, and I certainly don't think you complain a lot.  Everyone complains, it's just human nature.  Some people complain more than others--of whom shall remain namless--and you aren't one of them.  You just try to get your point out, and your opinion.  Radcliffe, and anyone else, needs to respect that.  
I'm deeply sorry that you are under depression right now.  If you ever need someone to just rant to, you can Private Message me, or IM me (monkiimilk).  I'll forever listen!  ^^;;
Wow.. I'm so cheesy!  ¬¬
But, seriously, if ya need to talk to someone er summat, just IM me!
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Lily_Evans

thanx shui! But I don't even know radcliffe so I'm not going to judge her, I was just a lil upset because she doesn't even really know me.

Twisted Lemon Sher

I don't really know you ,but since you think everybody hates you, I'll be your friend since I don't have any.  If you havn't noticed i'm new.

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Hermione_G on March 13, 2003, 10:39:41 AM
Ok, I'm getting alot of messages that i complain to much, and I'm really hurt: for instance here is one:

im not mad its i wanted totell you this b 4 but i could not
you might want to watch out 4 Radcliffe cause all she ever does is say u have a bad attitude i dn agree but u do a lot of complaing

sorry you could just 4get about the whole thing so dn worry about it

I know the end is nice, but waht about the beginning, it seems everyone here hates me except some people, listen, i'm sorry I complain alot, but it's really not my fault I'm under depression right now.

I like you even if you do choose Gryffindor---lol---BIG HUGGLES to HG

Lily_Evans

Ginny Weasly

I don't hate you I think your cool! And you don't complain too much!
                                                    Ron's Sista'
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lily_Evans