News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Attention everyone!

Started by cho chang, May 17, 2002, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cho chang

You don't have to worry about spelling very much. Though I don't have spelling mistakes unless I don't know how to spell that word. ;D
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Gengi

Ah, a wonderful trait of Ravenclaw....I think?
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

hpcoolest5

That's a trait of Hufflepuff. They are the smarties, except Hermione was in Gryffindor......... ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Ancient Fire

Hey. I'm New, I'm in Gryffendor and I don't really know anything about this web-site and if you have any complaints about me, I don't really care.  8) ;)

hpcoolest5

Quote from: hpcoolest5 on June  6, 2002, 03:05:19 PMThat's a trait of Hufflepuff. They are the smarties, except Hermione was in Gryffindor......... ???
Please reply! I want to be in Gryffindor, but I'm a smarty, but H was in G and she was smart. I s'pose all houses need smarties... ??? :) And, Ancient Fire, welcome, u r cool! ;D 8) ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MrsRadcliffe0480

I don't know what house I'm in... how can u tell? ???
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

Nope....only in person. :-\ But I can try to come up with a test for everyone! (Much like the one they had at Hogwarts Online (HOL))! :D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Gengi

Lily_Evans

MrsRadcliffe0480

how can u tell what house you're in? or do u just pick one? will if I could pick I'd be in Ravenclaw "or perhaps in Ravenclaw if you've a ready mind. Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind." yep that's me! who thinks Hermione shoulda been in Ravenclaw??
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

emily824

GRYFFINDOR!!!! ALL THE WAY! ;D
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Lily_Evans

Quote from: MrsRadcliffe0480 on July 27, 2002, 05:09:42 AMhow can u tell what house you're in? or do u just pick one? will if I could pick I'd be in Ravenclaw "or perhaps in Ravenclaw if you've a ready mind. Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind." yep that's me! who thinks Hermione shoulda been in Ravenclaw??

I think Gryffiinclaw!

but Gryffindor suits her OK ;D :)

Lily_Evans

Quote from: MrsRadcliffe0480 on July 27, 2002, 05:09:42 AMhow can u tell what house you're in? or do u just pick one? will if I could pick I'd be in Ravenclaw "or perhaps in Ravenclaw if you've a ready mind. Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind." yep that's me! who thinks Hermione shoulda been in Ravenclaw??

I think Gryffiinclaw!

but Gryffindor suits her OK ;D :)