News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kiara's Journal year 5

Started by Kiara Johnson, June 12, 2003, 03:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

I did it again, People just got on my nerves.  I couldn't help it!  If they'd just learn to stay away from me and leave me the hell alone...I try to feel bad for hurting them but, I don't so, oh well, so be it.  Max comes back to the school tonight, hopefully I won't have any more relapses between now and then.  

Oh, you probably are intrested in what it was I did?  Well, these stupid Ravenclaws started to talk crap about me, and well, I let them know just what I thought about it all by tossing them around the school a bit.  They only recieved a few broken bones and some cuts and bruises, no biggy really, it's not like I killed anyone or nothing.  For some reason though, I didn't even get a detention.  I think that Dumbledroe may have somthing to do with that one, you see, he doesn't blame me for my actions, I think he's the only one though.  McGonnigal was furious!  I thought I'd have to hurt her too.  Just to shut her up!  Man can that witch screem at a person.  Lucky for her though, Dumbledore showed up and saunterd my away.  Lord only knows what would have happend.  I just realised that Dumbledore has a knack for getting to places in the nick of time.  lol  Oh, Max just came in...bye!

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Oh man, Max was mad. He couldn't believe I did those things.  We had a fight, a small one, bit a foght none the less.  It's ok now though, turns out that he wasn't really that mad, just more concernd than anything, I guess.

I was righ though, about Max.  When he's around, I don't feel so, well, mean.  I can't explain it really, you'll just have to understand that I don't know what would happen to me or this school if her were ever to leave my side...

Oh, anfd you'd probably also be intrested to have me kiss and tell.  Heehee.

Well, Max  and I sortta "Made-out"  tonight.  MMMM, what a kisser that one.  I could kiss him forever and never tire of it.  Heehee, man i'm bad, well anyway.  I just thought I'd let you know, since you've been reading this story of mine from the start and I know when I read a story, I'm always intrested ion how relationships turn out.

Actually, Ma and I fell asleep on the couch together, I just woke up.  I hope we don't get busted by Snape or anything but I am not about to go tomy room when I see him sleeping there, all alone.  I'm smiling as I watch him sleep.  Well, I think I need to go and get to cuddling again.  Write you some more later on.  

.:isis:.

I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.

Kiara Johnson

Ok, it's been a week since my last entry and It is now almost the end of the year.  As it turns out, I mught not have to spend the entire summer with the Malfoys!

You see, Ron, his girlfriends name, is Emily and she just happens to be mine and Harry's cousin, well, her parents are going to try and get custody of me.  Isn't that great!  So....I am told that everything is rolling as I speek and that by mid break, they should have me at their home.  I am so releaved, as is Max.

Max, by the way has informed me that he WILL be coming by this summer, when I am at the malfoys.  Says he doesn't want to let me out of his sight.  I only hope he doesn't get cought by Lucius.  That would be BAD.  Alas, as I can not change his mind, I will have to except it and try to watch out for him when he does show up.  I only hope he doesn't get there when my father is there.  Well, I'll writecha some more later, MAx wants us to go for a swim.  TTFN.