News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Curse Of The Witch or Wizard

Started by woodlover315, April 23, 2003, 01:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodlover315

It was sunday morning when meg was just lying thinking about how the next day was going to be. Her first day of her third year at hogwarts. She had a few friends but three that where her best hermionie,harry and ron. They always sent here owls with letters and sweets and other things. well anyways meg had one of the biggest crushs on oliver wood a 7th year who she thougt didnt even think he noticed her. On till now, meg got a letter from oliver she had no clue why.She was lying down deciding wheather she should read it or. or not. then she decied why not so she read,
dear meg,
hi how are you? well anyway the reason i sent you this is because my sister jess said that you where good at keeper so since im leaving next year i was wondering if i could see how good you are.So on sep. 3 i will have you come out to the field and have you try out agest me. well please send me and owl with your reply or just tell me at school. bye oliver wood. meg jumped up and started to scream her little brother came in and said,``what what whats wronge?'' Then meg said with her eyes full of tears`` he wants me to try out omg'' danny her little brother said confussed right what ever and went to play a moggle video game. Then she thought wait i wont be able to go up to him with out fainting then she thought``what if i get jess to tell him that i can do it so i wont have to talk to him'' but then ill still have to talk to him if i join the team. never mind she thought i just wont do it. Ill think about it she thought then went to bed with her letter griped in her hand. she woke up the next morning and went down staires to eat. then after she was done eatting her parents broght her to kings cross waved good bye and left as she went thour platfourm 9 3/4. when she got on the other side she put her stuff in the luggeg place and got on the train. when she was loking for a place to sit she saw harry who waved and told her to sit in the cabnet with him,ron,and hermione.
OMG ITS A COW IN HARRYS CLOTHS WERE DO U SEE THAT!!!!!!!!!!

The whole cast of the second movie(well thats wat it said at the site lol)
*Meg*

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

AcId_BrOoZ

"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

_Lavender_

Twisted Lemon Sher

_Lavender_

Twisted Lemon Sher

_Lavender_

Twisted Lemon Sher

_Lavender_

woodlover315

a little after they all got seateled the old witch with the trolly came by and asked `` anything off the trolly deares?'' ron replied `` no thanx all set.'' with a sandwhich in his hands. i asked if anyone wannted anything and then got myself a box of berrtie bots everyflavor. (they mean every flavor)and popped one in my mouth it was a pepper mint. then when the witch left i told everyone about the letter and asked them what i should do. They all thougth that i should try it out cause they knew how good i was,and how i would be able to see wood cause they knew how much i liked him. ``pluse'' said hermionie ''youll be on the team with harry''. then ron said ''youll also be with my brothers fred and gerorge''. So she told them that she would try out. then the door swung open and it was malfoy with his wand cluenched in his hand. then said'' potter we can finish what we stareted'' harry said ''what'' with a confussed look on his face. ''Remember last her in duling class''. malfoy said with a smirk on his face. as harry was about to take out his wand the train stopped and hermionie said'' where here'' with a face saing thank heavens.''fine said malfoy some other time then. Then he left as the door swung behind him.''o this is great know ill have malfoy on my back again''. said harry with a disgusted look on his face.''Ok come on guys lets go''said meg. they got up to Hogwarts and straight to the great hall. when they got there the sorting hat serimonney had started and the hat started to sing its song.

*Meg*

emily824

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOOAAA MEG!!!!!! lol  ;D
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

woodlover315

After all the new years got sorted which one was megs brother danny whom got sorted into Gryfindor same as meg. All 4 of them went up staires to the common room where meg saw wood. she was forced  over to him by hermionie. she got right next to him when all of a suden...... wood turned around and said ''hi meg have you decied to try out for the keeper positon.''with a great big smile on his face. ''O....yeah thats what i came here to tell you i will try out'' meg said.''well bye ill see you on wensday.'' said meg and left to the girls dormitory with hermionie. meg was sharing the dormitory with 4 other girls whom where hermione, jess wood one of megs other good friends,ashley martins megs cousin ,and Emily Mckinley. As meg climbed into bed she thought about her day and fell straight to sleep.Meg woke up the next morning very earlier went down to the coomon room which was emty other than jess whom was reading about Quidditch shes a big fan of Quidditch i hope her brother will give her the job as captin. Meg thought as she aprroched jess.''hi meg'' said jess.'' hi'' followed meg. ''Do you want to go down to the great hall and meet my brother?''said jess. ''Yes''replied meg.so the two girls walked down to the great hall there where a few people there but not alot. wood was there sitting with fred and gergore.''Good morning'' scaremed jess. wood,fred,and geroge looked up and all said ''good morning''. then meg and jess went and sat next to wood. ''ello'' said wood to meg as she was dazzing at his eyes. ''Huh sorry'' said meg o ''ello''.''So what you guyz up to? said wood.''im just trying to get meg preparted for your try out tomorrow''.said jess.''well goodbye then''said jess. ''Bye'' said fred and gorge. ''good luck'' said oliver and here this is for you. oliver gave meg a letter.''thank you'' said meg.''also be sure to reply back as soon asposable''.said wood. Meg was so happy as soon as they left the great hall they straight back to the domitory and meg put the letter away. Then her and jess went down to the Quidditch field and began to practise as they where practising wood came out to the field to see how meg was doing. he was trying to hide to see her with out her noticing. It worked ontil jess said ''wait a sec. who is that''.as she pointed to wood he came out from where he was hidding and said''i was just trying to see how you where helping her practise''.

*Meg*

.:isis:.

that's really good!!! please post more!  :D
I think we should all go back to carving stuff on stones. Stones don't crash or get accidentally deleted. - sean biggerstaff  :-*  a.k.a. oliver wood

FANDABIDOZI! pIsHeD pOkEy HaTs R gOnE!i :(
GO DUCKS! GO LEAFS, GO! :D

.:¤*¤:. <3 isis .:¤*¤:.