News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Danniel Raddcliffe & co.

Started by brian, April 25, 2003, 05:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

Hi every1!,

I was wondering if anyone knew whether Danniel, Emma, Rupert, or any1 else comes by this forum. if you know, please reply.    

Sincerely, Potterfan17

Twisted Lemon Sher

I don't think so.  It would be very nice though.  Who do you like better, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, or Rupert Grint? I don't have a favorite.  Do you? :D  I have noticed that you are new so I hope you have a good time.

brian

Thanks. I dont really favor any. They all do REALLY good. It's ashame though, I heard they're being replaced after POA. :(

brian

I think emma is sorta cute though

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

:D Don't fret, Potterfan17, they aren't being replaced yet.

Welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forums (HpFF)!  I hope you have a fun time here.

:purpleelephant: <---This is for you!  It's a purple elephant.  What's a purple elephant, you ask?  Well, it's a very very mini elephant that is rare.  So please take good care of it, and feed it once a day old clothing ;)

If you have any questions about the forums, or how something works, please don't hesitate to ask!  All the Mods would be glad to help.  

Cya 'round!

--Shui
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Twisted Lemon Sher

Well isn't that nice. Joking, I have heard if they are replaced which is what I have heard if they make the 5th book a movie they may be replaced, but I don't think so because I doubt any of the people would like that.  I hope you know what I'm trying to say. :D

brian

Gengi

Lol. ^^ Yuh, I heard they were at least going to be in the 4th Movie. ^^ But beyond that point, I haven't a clue. oo;

Oh, by the way, PF17....

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Weclome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Weclome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I hope you have a fun time here! :) (HURRAH! Another BOY!) ^^; If you have aaaaany questions, don't hesitate to ask one of us! :)

Hope to see you around!
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

Twisted Lemon Sher

Like Gengi said! Welcome and have a good time! :D

Kiara Johnson

*bows slightly* --- Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Lily_Evans

Kiara Johnson

brian

Do you know how to get them?

once I found ruperts. I emailed him and asked how he liked acting. One month later, I got this email advertising a Rupert Grint Teddy Bear.  Yuck

Lily_Evans

a "Rupert grint teddy bear" LMAO!