News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Ron and Hermione

Started by Kaeli, March 2, 2002, 09:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I thought I did... earlier in this thread...  do you really want this lazy ol' person to type them again?
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Kaeli

Yes....I do, and believe me...I've read every message on this site, and I don't once remember you typing your favorite 'togethernesses'

Please!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

*heavy sigh* Alright, alright.

Snape and Hermione or Ron and Hermione
Draco and Ginny
Harry and... no.. one...  *shrugs* I dunno.  One of the quidditch girls on his team.

Kaeli

Snape and Hermione...I think I remember you mentioning something about that...But you never mentioned Draco and Ginny....lol...that would be a lot of fun to see...Ron, the big brother, not liking at all the person his sister is dating.!

Yeah, thats why I like Dr/G so much >: )

Dans_angel

do u imagine????....no, draco is really, i dont know, like sofisticated, and ginny comes from an poor family, so i dont think so, but it would be cool

Yeah.... I guess your right....

Dans_angel

do u imagine that harry ends alone???....that would be great for us (fans), coz we dont want to see him kissing with hermione, or ginny, cho chang and others.....i want that harry ends up alone, that would be really unespected......yup

Kaeli

I want Harry to end up with....anyone but Cho Chang. I don't like her. She's too perfect. That's why I like Ron and Hermione so much, both of them have thier falts, and they fight over them, but they're so cute when they fight!!

Kaeli

oops, I meant faults  :o :-/

Dans_angel

dont worry, like  talk spanish, thats my first lenguage, im a little confused, you know, english and spanish arent the same......well i guess that shuibee will say to me crazy or something, like telling me stuffs is her hobbie

DokkenSuite

Since you guys are kinda pairing off tha charecters i know somepepole who should stay together........PERCY AND PENELOPE CLEARWATER!!!!!*giggles* ;D ;D ;D ;D
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Dans_angel

oh.......and hagrid with madame maxine!!

Quote ....well i guess that shuibee will say to me crazy or something, like telling me stuffs is her hobbie

Okay, I didn't understand a word of that *points up*  :-[

Kaeli

Dans_Angel. the bad thing is is that English is my first language and I still couldn't spell faults right!!! I had a bit of a stupid moment there!!!!

Oh, and as far as more match ups go....

McGonagall and Dumbledore!!!!!

What do you think?