News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My first fan Fic. Read and post what you think

Started by brian, April 27, 2003, 12:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

AcId_BrOoZ

thhat's good. really good. it deserves a big 'thumbs up'!
"There are no flowers known at this time
There'll be no angels gracing their lives
Just these stark words I find
I'd show a smile but I'm too weak
I'd share with you could I only speak
Just how much this hurts me"
-A.F.I. 'This Time is Perfect'

Kiara Johnson

brian

Haven't been on in a LONG time!! so sorry, but we had this Greece research thing, then there was MCAS, then these placement testw!

Kiara Johnson

Ya, I notivced.  Kinda missed you there.  But, you are back now.  YEa!!

brian

Here it comes!!

Harry turned to dumbledore and asked, "Where do I stay now, here?* yes, you will have to stay here for now, until school starts, you will be allowed to go to Diagon ally, but only when accompanied by an adult from the Ministry, I'll speak to Fudge about that. But now, I think that you should come with me. this room you are about to see, is top secret, do not tell anyone, not even you're friends Harry, about this room. It is even invisible to the Marauders map, do you understand?"

Harry nodded, and then followed Dumbledore down a series of corridors, until they reached the thire floor, and then, the famous third floor corridor. "What are we doing here" HArry asked, puzzled.

"Just watch, okay?" Dumbledore went in, followed by Harry, the corridor looked exactly the same as in Harry's first year, but Dumble dore kept on walking down the hallway, past the infamous door that led to where the sorcerers stone once lied. The two wizards walked and walked, until dumbledore said, "repeat exactly what I do now, okay Harry?"

Dumble dore walked up to the wall, and tapped on it with his wand, he waited for three seconds, then walked write through it. HArry stared for a second, making sure what he saw was real, then tried it himself.

Harry was taked to another hallway, and Dumbledore was there, waiting for him. Dumbledore motioned for him to follow, and then walked down the hallway, to a door at the far end, and opened it.

Kiara Johnson

brian

you think so, that good, I'm writing tis as I go, with no plans, so that's a ood thing!

Kiara Johnson

Really?  Mine is planned to the verry end of their seventh year.  lol.  you are doing great!

brian

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: Potterfan17 on June  1, 2003, 05:14:50 AM
you planned that much?

(uhm, ya kinda, I mean to say I know what happens to every one but some of the middle stuff I make up as I write.  And i always write on paper first.  You should see it.  I always have pen and paper cuz ideas just come to me at the oddest times.  lol)

brian

Kiara Johnson

Ya, but I would need lots of em'  unless you are talking about like Mione's.

brian

"This is a room where the Order of the Phoenix has meetings. THe Order of the phoenix is a group of people, including me, aappointed by the Ministry to fight the dark arts. I have called for a special meeting on the matter. The other members should be here soon." Dumbledore said, and they waited for a while, and then a two figures came in. They took off their cloaks and showed their faces. To harry's surprise, they were Lupin, and Lockhart!!!

"Hello Dumbledore, Harry. What has happened?" They both asked. Harry could understand Lupins appearance, but Lockhart? what was Fudge thinking?? Lockhart noticed HArry's staring at him, and explained, "Don't worry Harry, I'm a new wizard, and have master the Deffence against the Dark Arts truly now. But I;m keeping a low profile now, since everyone thinks I'm a fraud"

Harry shook hands with him, and hugged Lupin. Then another figure arrived. It was a familiar person, but Harry couldn't quite remember her. THen, she introduced herself. "Harry my boy, it's me Mrs. Figg!!" Harry was more shocked than ever!!
Lame Mrs. Figg, a Witch on a deffence agoinst the Dark arts team??

"I know you're confuzed Harry, but we have a lot to talk about. I'll take you out to Diagon Alley some time, and I'll explain. You'll probably have no Idea how close we are. I was your mother's best friend, and babysitted you so much when they were alive. I'm sorry about the lame visits that you've had to my house. I can assure you that I'll be much better now."

Dumbledore then said "we have enough to start now" ANd the group went down to a table, and sat down.

*Sorry, I have to stop now*