News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My first fan Fic. Read and post what you think

Started by brian, April 27, 2003, 12:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

sure, leaving whenit is getting really interesting, I see how you are.  ;p;

Bump!!

brian

When everyone was ready, Dumbledore briefed the members of what had happened in the past several hours. After much silence, Gilderoy finally said, "We'll never take them alone Dumbledore. V0ldemort has to many allies, and if Hagrid isn't successful on his mission in the mountains, we wont stand a chance!!"

"Lockheart, We have other support teams with us, and many families will volunteer suport for this cause, and we have spies deep inside V0ldemorts circle. We have a chance, and at last message, Hagrid said that most of the giants are prepared to fight for us. We have many friends with us you know, The U.S. has a very strong Deffence as well. We have enough, that if we plan carefully, we could rout V0ldemort's forces in 4 of 5 battles."

"Now about this school. Voldemort has already pointed out in his letter that he thinks that We can't stop him. He is either bluffing, or he is serious. Knowing him, I believe that he has indeed, discovered how to get in and out of this school, and believe, not one teacher in this school, can stand up to him alone."

Kiara Johnson

Kiara Johnson

brian

Lockheart suggested, "We can all stay here for now, and we'll contact the other members of the Order of the Phoenix, and they'll stay too. Other aurors will be able to come here too, I believe."

"That's very true Gilderoy," Dumbledore replied "We'll probably resort to that when school starts. Good thinking on your part. Any other suggestions? Well, that's it for now then." You will stay here for now than, let's go."

As they got up to leave, their was a knock on the wall. Everyone froze, than got out their wands. Even Harry, who knew little of the Deffence against the Dark arts, armed himself. Lockheart approched the wall, and muttered a charm, the door opened, and their, to everyones surprise, stood Lucius Malfoy, surrounded by a bunch of wizards in cloaks. One of them, had a golden hand.

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

brian

"Well well well, having a nice little get together are we?" Lucious said in a cold voice

brian

Dumble dore stood calmly as the other wizards of the order and ( after he realized what the others were doing) Harry circled around him. Dumbledore than said " Lucious, what on earth are you doing here?

"Stop playing games, you know perfectly well what's going on"

Kiara Johnson

brian

I was a little bored so i went back to the old pages and found my stories... I don't know what to do with this one though.